AQ Video: 'Solstice Changes Everything'...And More...

Alexander Quinn's latest video is titled 'Solstice Changes Everything'. I haven't watched it yet, will look forward to it later (19 minute video).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ8FKqukPcM

Elizabeth April's channeling with Jesus deeply affected me. Highly recommended. Her emotion is genuine (28' 30" video).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2Xsk3vG0WE

Elizabeth said she always cries with Jesus. Me too. I have connected with him many times over the years and I always cry. As Elizabeth said, you don't have to be 'special' to communicate with Jesus/Sananda/Yeshua. He has the ability to be present everywhere at the same time. Just call and he will be there for you.

My friend Sue sent this extraordinary cloud ship pic taken in Canterbury by a member of the Cloud Appreciation Society. Yes, it is a real group! Look at the beam of light from our Galactic friends.















Sue took this beautiful cloud ship pic yesterday in our region.









Great meme, thanks Jaci. I have put these words on my office wall and added....Playfulness.












This lovely meme speaks for itself. Thanks, Jaci.










Possum's Daily Laugh is another Star Trek Next Generation short clip. It features one of my favorite characters, Data (an android). Also, you get to meet the original Que (1' 27" video).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLIU5tC3LAs

I had these two insights yesterday....

A vibrational mismatch with someone is like speaking to each other in different languages. There is no connection, no understanding.

3D life is like being an invisible person surrounded by ghosts in human bodies. They barely see or sense your presence unless you speak first.

Finally, here is my personal fantasy.... 

Our C-in-C flies Air Force One in its stunning new livery to Mt Rushmore on 4th July - and is met by a giant mother ship above the mountain...from which steps JFK Not Jr.

https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/116772768308676896

A girl can dream...!

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light

Sierra

https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/

Comments

  1. Wow what an amazing cloud ship in Canterbury. I missed that one!! It looks like a cup of tea 😝 Love and hugs to all πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸŒΊπŸ’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it amazing, Myrtle..?? I think the Cloud Appreciation Society is very cool indeed. Love, Light and hugs to you and Liz.

      Delete
  2. Ciao Sierra, it's true that if you don't speak first you're like invisible to the PNG... Happy solstice everyone! Here in Italy the peak will be on June 21st at 10:24 am. πŸ™πŸ’–

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Solstice to you Carolina...! Ciao Bella.

      Delete
  3. To have a conversation with someone where there's a mismatch can be like riding a bike up a hill, so steep that if you stop pedalling the bike will stop; you will have to find a new sentence to say or the conversation stops. If this happens to me, I may begin to look up, watching a flying bird or look for cloud ships...πŸ›Έ☁️πŸ›Έ☁️πŸ•Š
    Love and lightπŸ–

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Torsten, I love your descriptive analogies. You have perfectly described the amount of effort required to sustain communication in a mismatched situation. It is kindest for all concerned to openly acknowledge the mismatch and gently let the connection go. Love and Light to you from night time NZ.

      Delete
  4. I’ve decided if I am a mismatch to someone I’m just going to stay quiet. There is a whole world inside me keeping me busy. My dreams have really ramped up and I am surprised that I am remembering them with so much clarity. This morning I had a very vivid dream where a man was telling me how beautiful I was and he kept saying it while staring so intensely at me. I was feeling that he could see my light. I think we will all be seen for who we are. No more hiding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indigo, I also take the approach of staying quiet most of the time, and allow the connection to drift away over time. However, occasionally it is necessary to face it head on. I always know intuitively the right approach depending on the individual situation.
      Love your dream...! I agree - that man was indicating that he really 'sees' you, not just at a superficial level. Beautiful...!

      Delete
  5. Wow! Elizabeth April's message from Sananda is amazing. Love the Cloud Appreciation Society. Thanks Sue! Lovely memes, shares and of course AQ's message. πŸ›ΈπŸ’“☮️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Possum, Elizabeth April's message from Sananda was amazing. That last part I felt that Sananda was talking through her body. I felt his immense love for humanity shining through her eyes. I will pass on your message to Sue. Hugs to you.

      Delete
  6. Data was always my favorite character on Star Trek TNG. I appreciated how intelligent and bluntly honest he was. I also felt different and kinda bookish/nerdy as a kid watching when the show first aired. Hope we get to visit a bunch of awesome places on starships soon!πŸ›ΈπŸŒ πŸ€©πŸ§‘πŸ˜Ž

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CC, I love Data - I watch it most nights so he is a fixture in my life. I love his little glimpses of humanity and his vulnerability when Tasha Yar died. Brent Spiner is a brilliant actor, along with Patrick Stewart.
      Yes, I too am ready to explorer the Galaxy and beyond. Engage...!!

      Delete
  7. CnC will be at Mt Rushmore on Jul 3, as he'll be headlining the Jul 4 celebration in DC on the mall during the Fair, which starts Jun 25 I believe and goes thru Jul 10 or 11. So much happening, and yes those paint colors were strategic, since they match JFK Jr's plane colors. It would be so much fun for "passed" musical celebrities to come out of protection for Jul 4!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for this clarification, Paula. Maybe our C-in-C is going to Mt Rushmore on 3rd July to pick up JFK Not Jr for the 4th July celebrations...!! I love that the new plane livery matches John John's plane. Very cool indeed. And bring on the 4th July celebrations...!

      Delete
  8. Paula, I thought the same thingπŸ™‚How about Elvis Presley, Prince, Michael Jackson, John Lennon, Sinead O'Connor coming up on stage and do a show for an audience that would listen with tears of gratitude?πŸ•Š

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Torsten, that would be the most wonderful 5D concert imaginable. Yes, tears of gratitude from the audience (and relief!). Bring it on, we are ready...!!

      Delete
  9. "There is no stopping the relentless processional of The Awakening. There is no contending with the wit and ironic touch of The Divine. What is coming is going to be startling... and impossible to overlook. Not everyone is going to be happy with The Outcome. ... Furthermore, you have… right this minute… within you, the source of all wisdom, and the reason you cannot hear it speaking to you, all… the… time… is that The World has got your attention, and the noise of The World is blotting out The Inner Voice." - Les Visible
    .
    > Could the "noise of The World" which is "blotting out The Inner Voice" be the increasingly desperate death throes of a dying 3D state of consciousness? Could the non-ascending 3D consciousness be trying to use low vibration anger/fear/outrage tactics to derail and disrupt the ascending portion of global population? Could the dying 3D consciousness be deploying rear guard insanities such as:
    .
    - https://x.com/ChiefEgregore/status/2067062412952354870
    - https://x.com/Tamer_Alnoaizy/status/2067309028909134002
    .
    BTW, "rear guard tactics" are defined as military maneuvers designed to protect the main body of a RETREATING force by delaying, disrupting, or blocking a pursuing enemy.
    .
    Is the dying 3D consciousness is in RETREAT? The increasing levels of insanity now being deployed are now so pathetically obvious that waking up is going viral. More and more folks are seeing it.
    .
    In other words, it's almost over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AQ adds: "The larger cosmic shift is happening beneath the surface noise. ... The Solstice amplifies this, making certain themes impossible to ignore."

      Delete
    2. Thanks Prof. This is great reading.
      "in other words, it's almost over"...πŸ™⏳πŸŒ πŸ›Έ

      Delete
    3. Superb summary, thanks 77Prof. Que drops said: 'Not everyone will like the ending' (of the movie). I agree about the insanity of the 3D world being part of its retreat. It was like the ending of WW2. Some of the worst atrocities happened AFTER the so-called ending. Of course, it never ended. Thanks again, much appreciated. Love and Light to you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Important Que Drop Proof

'Buckle Up, Buttercups'