Blue Avians Channeling: Time

We Light Warriors know that 'time' has become a bizarre concept. The Blue Avians explain 'time' so beautifully in this channeled message. Highly recommended.

https://goldenageofgaia.com/2026/06/28/the-blue-avians-time/

Kat posted this awesome World Cup song. It is fill of joy and humor. Unity Consciousness rules...! Pass it on (4 minute video).

https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/116828401047340030

Kat also posted this great intel video. Background info for people awakening to the TRUTH (4' 44" video).

https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/116829136273958239

Happy 55th Birthday to Elon Musk. Of course his birthday cake from his Mum was a rocket. Duh.

https://twitter.com/mayemusk/status/2071315496365101564

Donna sent this fascinating cloud pic from New Mexico.











Meta sent this serene sunset cloud ship pic from Slovenia. She said it is very hot there.









Kate sent this cool cloud ship pic. Note how low it is situated in the sky.










Powerful meme from Paul White Gold Eagle. Thanks, Florian.








Possum's Daily Laugh comes from our C-in-C. Go, Sir...! (24" video).

https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/2071375656420520126

How is everyone going out there..?? We Light Warriors are having our moments of wobbling - I had my own in the weekend. These moments are unavoidable. The tension we are currently enduring is sky-high. I wonder how we keep going, I really do.

However, from my own experience, the rate of recovery is rapid, thank goodness. In my case I am blessed to have rock-solid unwavering support from close Light Warrior friends.

Please reach out to a Light Warrior if you know they are isolated and/or struggling. We need to support each other to get across the finish-line. 

So close now.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light

Sierra

https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/

Comments

  1. Edgar Cayce (45 min): "What the Holy Spirit Really Is"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmtWa1CAlNc
    Cayce explains what Holy Spirit "is," and how it partners with each of us through feelings, insights, and intuition. He explains it as practical, non-dogmatic, and aligned with ascension/awakening themes; as something we experience personally, NOT as a distant theological concept. The video includes Cayce's actionable "how to" suggestions.
    .
    I liked this video! It's all about the evolving relationship between our 3D and 5D consciousness in our day-to-day personal spiritual awakening.
    .
    BTW, Edgar Cayce (1877–1945) was an American clairvoyant famously known as the "Sleeping Prophet". Over 43 years, Cayce conducted more than 14,000 documented trance sessions, or "readings," many of Akashic Records, while in an unconscious, sleep-like state. In over 8,000 of his readings he diagnosed illnesses, at a distance, and prescribed natural, holistic treatments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing, 77Prof. Edgar Cayce was a legend and a pioneer in his work. His patients were extremely fortunate to benefit from his extraordinary ability.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dancing and smiling people, filmed at the world cup was a joy to see. I enjoyed the music so much that I looked up the artist on wikipedia and was disappointed when I read that the music is 100% AI generated on a computer. It's not even her own voice. Not real music IMHOπŸ€”. It gives me some cognitive dissonance. Fortunately, when I look out of the window, I see the real sky, real trees, real sunlight and hear real blackbirds, and I just had a real cup of coffee☕
      Love and lightπŸ–

      Delete
    2. Torsten, I didn't know that music was AI generated. As you say, it is disappointing because I enjoyed it too. However, the video footage is real. I love the Scotsman in tears of joy and gratitude. You can't make that up.
      Meanwhile, let's enjoy the sunshine and bird life. We have a wonderful little bird here in NZ called the bellbird. It is tiny and green and has the most beautiful song. There is one sitting in a tree on the walkway. Yesterday a passing woman and I stood side by side to listen to it sing..! Love and Light to you from night time NZ.

      Delete
  3. Thank you Sierra. I’m having a wobble today. Completely shattered. I’ve only got half a days work tomorrow so looking forward to making some time for myself. Love and hugs to all πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ’πŸŒΊ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Myrtle, it is time for us Light Warriors to practice extreme self care. No one around us will ever understand exactly what we are going through. Take care of you...! Love, Light and hugs.

      Delete
  4. Thank you Sierra, for sharing the World Cup song video. It doesn't bother or disappoint me in the slightest to know that it's was AI generated, because of its message of joy, love, and unity of people from so many different countries and cultures all over the world singing, dancing, and celebrating together. In fact, tears of joy were running down my face as I saw and felt the proof of the oneness in the entire breadth and depth of humanity. I was feeling in my soul that this unity, love and joy I was seeing is a physical demonstration that we are in fact ascending into Oneness. In that vein, I send you love, light and laughter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leah, you re so welcome. Like you, what matters most to me is the Unity Consciousness being expressed by all the joyful people gathering in USA for the World Cup. It is a global peace festival...! You have to think the Alliance orchestrated the timing. Love, Light and Laughter to you.

      Delete
  5. I bookmarked the Blue Avian message. No matter how many times I hear time is not linear I fall back in time again, lol. As I was reading it my mind was saying this is why dreams feel more real because we can jump around and be wherever we want. Dreams feel so much more real these days than waking life. The multi dimensionality is very vivid in my dreams. I was joking awhile back that I was going to drop dead from lack of sleep. It has been years since I have had a deep sleep but within the last two weeks something has changed. I am sleeping deeply again and feel so rested waking up in the morning.

    Re: Possum’s link, I love it πŸ₯°. I think the unawakened would freak 😱 😳

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indigo, I absolutely agree with you that dreams seem more real than waking life right now. Strangely, I am finding episodes of Star Trek more real than waking life...! This is a fascinating time to be alive on planet Earth.

      Delete
  6. From my tribe to yours... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Guv53guv-7g&list=PLKUHy8CCsv9LByBrHISOzfGAa-DjvUQXF&index=3
    πŸ¦πŸ’“

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful 😻. Thank you 🩷

      Delete
    2. Possum, I liked the Lyran light codes video: "As crystalline wisdom awakens. ... Together we enter the higher dawn." Set to soothing music. My wife overheard it, started dancing, and asked for the link! It's that great.

      Delete
    3. I love dancing to it and crying at the same time. Thank you Indigo and 77Prof. Lots of love...

      Delete
    4. Thanks for sharing Possum, I look forward to checking it out.

      Delete
  7. I feel blessed that my oldest son and the woman who lives with us have finally Awakened, because they are the only 2 in my life - physically - that I can speak to about all of this. That is why I so appreciate this blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb, I am so pleased for you that you have two people in your household with whom you can have proper conversations. You are indeed fortunate.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Important Que Drop Proof

'Buckle Up, Buttercups'