Emergency Al-rt Testing
Emergency Al-rt testing is now global. Buckle up, Light Warriors.
https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/116756541032006395
Gas prices are about to plummet. What WILL the 'sleepers' say about our C-in-C now...??
https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/116754925004621524
The A-----ce operation to liberate humanity. Awesome clip. Thanks, Maria (5' 30" video).
https://old.bitchute.com/video/cryBmT6f1Zcl/
Another stunning crop circle in England. They are becoming frequent. Great sign (3' 19" video).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we8EFnHEP14
Brenda Hoffman's latest channeling message is inspiring, as always.
https://lifetapestrycreations.wordpress.com/2026/06/15/self-sufficiency/
Torsten sent this pic of a large dark cloud ship in Denmark.
Powerful meme, thanks Florian.
Great meme, thanks Possum. So true.
Another delightful Raven original meme. Thanks, Raven.
Possum's Daily Laugh. Two today because they are a similar theme. Both cute, thanks Possum.
https://twitter.com/curious_X_/status/2065546362163269667
https://x.com/r2d2c3poacco/status/2065654966958821485
Well, there was a lot in that post, lovely Light Warriors. It is a reflection of how rapidly the world around us is changing.
This is a good time to check that you have all the basics in place - major SHTF could happen any day now. And it could come from ANY direction, probably multiple directions all at once.
Remember to rest often. We will need to be refreshed and ready for the next phase of Earth's liberation.
WE'VE GOT THIS.
Where We Go One We Go All
Love and Light
Sierra
https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/
Wow!! Thank you. Just had a look at petrol prices here in NZ s and the type I get in my car is down 15-20cents/litre. Let’s pray this is the beginning of something big we’ve all been waiting for. Love and hugs 🌺💐👽🥰
ReplyDeleteMyrtle, SO exciting about the petrol prices dropping here already. Yay...!! I look forward to chatting about it with everyone I encounter. Tee hee...! Gorgeous sunny day here. Love, Light and hugs to you.
DeleteI love the temple on the right side of the picture in Florian's meme. It's a temple of peace and love in the new 5D world🛸🧡Love and light🌟
ReplyDeleteTorsten, I like the part that says, 'Solstice changes everything..'! Love and Light to you and Hanne from sunny NZ.
DeletePossum... I just love your 'Romeo & Julicat' operatic video clip!! And the other one also!
ReplyDeleteWe can never think of Romeo and Juliet the same. "Julicat." Ha ha, good one. 😹
DeleteElias, Julicat is so funny...! Actually, I was surprised in both videos that no one came onto the stage and removed the cats.
DeleteActually, as ginger cats are male, perhaps it should be ‘Romeow and Juliet’ !!
DeleteElias 😹
DeleteThank you to all blog contributors, commenters and Sierra! You ROCK! 💓
ReplyDeletePossum, you rock too....! Couldn't do it without you.
DeleteI love crop circles, they are so mathematically perfect and they give off high frequency energy.
ReplyDeleteIndigo, crop circles have a beautiful serene energy. We are so fortunate that our Galactic friends are leaving unmistakeable signs that they are nearby...
DeleteLove how so much of my life is becoming so synchronistic lately. I think of something that needs to be addressed and the answer seems to come to me within less than 24 hours, without me even having to do anything. If I ask if I should be looking for a new home, the website I used to search was broken, when nothing else on FB was down. When I change my plans to go to the next town when it's due to rain, the rain suddenly stops... and starts up again and I return safely home. And this message from Brenda came at just the right time, when I had a health scare and I was worried about not being able to care for my son - his brother stepped up to the plate and helped me care for him so I could get as much rest as I needed. Every day I spend SO much time listing off all the things I'm grateful for... and each day I'm finding more and more to add to that list!
ReplyDeleteDeb, this is a beautiful share, thank you. Love, Light and hugs to you and your family.
Delete