Happy Fathers Day to our C-in-C

Happy Fathers Day, Sir. Love this pic.

https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/2068862365404209645










President Trump unveiled the new-look Airforce One livery. Oh, but wait - wasn't JFK Not Jr's plane painted in the same colors...?? Just saying. Tee hee.

https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/2068787577012789596

America has become the global darling thanks to the World Cup. Will you see this article in MSM..?? Nope. Thanks 77Prof.

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2026/06/18/the-world-is-in-love-with-america-right-now/

Florian sent this pic from the Cloud Appreciation Society. It was taken by Eion Moynihan over Kilcummin, Killarney Ireland.












My friend Sue found this intriguing pic on the NZ Cloud Appreciation Society FB page.












Powerful meme, thanks Maria.











Beautiful meme, thanks Jaci.












Possum's Daily Laugh is a wee bit different today. Enjoy. Thanks Possum (18" video).

https://truthsocial.com/@Tomkat2019/posts/116784454631392157

Finally, this morning on my walk I walked up behind an older man who was walking more slowly than me. As I went to overtake him, I gently said, 'Walker coming up behind you...' so as not to spook him (excuse the pun). He turned his head and said, 'Oh, so you are not ghost then...' I just laughed.

After I walked well past him, I said quietly to myself. 'No, I am real. YOU are the ghost...!'

Lovely Light Warriors, I do feel the rest of June and early July will bring major revelations and happenings. Get that popcorn supply stocked up, sit back and enjoy the ending.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light

Sierra

https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/











Comments

  1. Ciao Sierra, sono Franco da Verona Italy, volevo informarti che ieri ho partecipato ad un convegno che si è tenuto a Bologna Italy, di due famosi ricercatori Corrado Malanga e Filippo Biondi, è stato stupendo......hanno fatto mostrato con i loro rilievi ciò che si trova sotto la piana di Giza! Impressionante! Gli archeologi e la scienza ci ha mentito per anni,,,,, poi hanno svelato sia dove si trova la seconda Sfinge sia i rilievi confermati al 98%...... stupendo. Mi sono comprato il libro appena uscito.................. ci tenevo a fartelo sapere dato che seguo il tuo blog, e che ti piace svelare ciò che è nascosto. Un saluto da Ambasciatore ad Ambasciatore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao Franco...I have translated your delightful comment for all to enjoy. Love it...!

      Hi Sierra, I'm Franco from Verona, Italy. I wanted to let you know that yesterday I attended a conference held in Bologna, Italy, by two famous researchers, Corrado Malanga and Filippo Biondi. It was amazing. They showed us with their reliefs what lies beneath the Giza plateau! Impressive! Archaeologists and science have lied to us for years. Then they revealed both the location of the second Sphinx and the reliefs, which are 98% confirmed. Amazing. I bought the book as soon as it came out. I wanted to let you know since I follow your blog and you like to reveal the hidden. Greetings from Ambassador to Ambassador.

      Delete
  2. It's a beautifull tree in Maria's meme. There is tree that stands on the hill 3 minutes walk from here that looks like it. I always say hello to it when I walk by it and touch the leaves on one of its giant branches. The tree looks good both in sunshine and in moonlight. I have often imagined that if a starship would land somewhere nearby it would be on this hill; it would be a fine place to welcome the ET visitors🛸
    A great pic of mr.T and his son. In this picture he doesn't look like a president, he looks like himself instead.
    Love and light🌟

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Torsten, it sounds as if you have the perfect location for a landing. I have staked out a local golf course...! I am sure we will be shown the right location when the time comes.
      Yes, a delightful pic of Mr T and his son, very natural. Love and Light to you from night time NZ.

      Delete
  3. Barbara Hand Clow chose Father's Day to point out, "the shocking corruption and cruelty that was enriching old narcissistic and prideful males."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 77Prof, I did not notice that reference. I will remove the link. Thanks for pointing it out.

      Delete
  4. HAPPY FATHER"S DAY & SOLSTICE 👨‍👦☀️💓

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Fathers Day and Happy Solstice to you too, Possum..!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Important Que Drop Proof

'Buckle Up, Buttercups'