Hegseth: Golden D-me Test Successful
US War Dept Secretary Pete Hegseth posted that the first Golden D-me test was a success. This is a BIG deal. Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.
https://twitter.com/SecWar/status/2069596091234857455
Great intel from Kat about everything Que-related.
https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/116805070276723688
Lovely channeled message from Ascension Lightworkers.
https://eraoflight.com/2026/06/24/the-energetic-mirror-of-ascension/
Kala sent this awesome cloud ship pic from Lubbock Texas. Amazing, Kala.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTDYOPKQ7is
I love hearing direct testimony that our Earth mission as Light Warriors is viewed with awe by our friends Upstairs. They can see exactly what we endure every day - day after day after day after day. They marvel at our tenacity and courage. They say they could never have done it.
Never minimize your contribution to this Earth mission, lovely Light Warriors.
What we are doing here matters - A LOT.
WE'VE GOT THIS.
Where We Go One We Go All
Love and Light
Sierra
Ever wonder what 5D may feel like?
ReplyDeleteEver been totally absorbed in something?
Ever felt uncompromising acceptance of a moment?
Beyond time and space?
77Prof, I feel like that when I am in nature...when I am with a loved one...when I watch Star Trek...and when I write posts...!
DeleteThe other day I was lying on the grass in the sunshine watching a honey bee flying from flower to flower close to me. I could hear the sound from its wings. Both I and the bee was in 5D in that moment without worries and 3D distractions.
ReplyDeleteIt will be another sunny day here and our cat is not well. We will have to practice acceptance. It's a challenge to be in the 60.000 perspective under such circumstances but this too will work out fine I hope🐈💙
Love and light🛸
Torsten, your moment with the honey bee is like the moment I shared recently with the wild rabbit. We just looked at each other in perfect harmony and unconditional love.
DeleteSending hugs to you and Hanne for your beloved cat, a treasured member of your family. Love and Light from NZ.
The intel from Kat just reinforced to me that the dream I had about the living symbols flying all over the sky were plasma beings…so cool. Enjoyed the NDE video and Ascension light workers message. NDE’s are always so interesting to listen to. I like how important it is for us to stay loving, kind and compassionate without taking on other’s baggage. Everyone needs to go within and do the work which is a challenge in today’s world with all our electronic gadgets and outside noise.
ReplyDeleteIndigo, lovely to get reinforcement about your dream. I always enjoy NDE videos. They are a chance to escape 3D for a short while. Going within is challenging. It takes a lot of discipline to avoid the distractions. Love and Light to you.
Delete🧘🏽♂️☮️💓
ReplyDeleteThanks Possum...!
DeleteIt touched my heart so much to hear that lady recount the light beings that she met bouncing with excitement because they got to talk to her. I wish I could experience something like that. I really look forward to seeing my soul family shower me with praise and gratitude after this thankless mission.
ReplyDeleteAnael, I loved that part of the NDE too. Their joy and awe in meeting up with her is very similar to what Jayde and I experience when we channel the Light Beings. It is real...!
Delete