Impact of Tall White Haired Beings Pics

I asked my daughter Liv if she had seen posts on social media about pics of our C-in-C talking to tall white-haired beings in red uniforms. I am not on social media. She said, 'Yes'. I asked if the 'sleepers' around her were talking about it. Here is her response...

'Nope, I think that kind of thing gets lost in the noise on social media or dismissed as AI...Guess it doesn't matter, the US government has been told they need to disclose information so they are. It's not up to them to force the public to believe until they are ready to...' (Liv)

Indeed. My daughter is very wise.

Speaking of our C-in-C, it was eleven years ago today that Donald and Melania Trump rode down the escalator in Trump Towers to announce his presidential candidacy. As Kat says, two of the bravest people on the planet.

https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/116762529553413868

I enjoyed this post from Ascension Lightworkers. Nothing new for me, but still interesting.

https://eraoflight.com/2026/06/16/how-the-soul-chooses-life-lessons-before-birth/

Meta sent this lovely cloud ship pic, complete with soft rainbow colors, from Slovenia.










Florian sent this great cloud ship pic from Germany.








Lovely meme, thanks Jaci.












It is entirely appropriate that Possum's Daily Laugh is Baby Melania/Donald Trump. Enjoy (20" video).

https://x.com/BabyNetworkNews/status/2066220275813753053

Lovely Light Warriors, when petrol prices plummet - NEVER to go high again - we will have irrefutable proof that the A-----ce operation to liberate humanity is reaching its climax.

Enjoy the show...! Really, enjoy it now before the credits roll. 

YOU, brave Light Warrior, are an integral part of the Galactic operation that liberated Earth's humanity, most of whom had no idea they were enslaved. Be proud of your tenacity, your courage, your extraordinary patience. 

We are known Galactically as the bravest of the brave, the strongest of the strong for a reason.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light

Sierra

https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/



Comments

  1. In the 1970's and 1980's there were many pop musicians who had an image where they looked like ET's. Peter Gabriel and David Bowie had a famous ET- like stage show in the 1970's. I think that Sinead O' Connor looked very much like an alien when she was young. I was reminded when I saw the pic of mr.T talking with the three people in red uniforms with white hair and almost white skin. I guess I wouldn't be scared if I met one of them because their energy would be peaceful🛸🕊☁️
    Love and light from cloudy DK🌤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Torsten, I don't believe I will be scared. I think I will more likely be in awe. Yet our Galactic brothers and sisters would tell us that we are just like them, so don't put them on a pedestal...! Love and Light to you and Hanne from night time NZ.

      Delete
  2. Thank you Sierra and all. Yes very wise comment form your daughter. As Jaci’s meme says, “We each travel our own path”. People will wake up when they are ready to. Or maybe not to some people. Love and hugs to all 🥰❤️💐🌸

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sending you a big hug, Myrtle. Hoping you feel better very soon. Love and Light to you.

      Delete
  3. We are the ground crew ETs so the normies won't be scared. 🛸☮️💓

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Possum, I love your take on it. Brilliant...!

      Delete
  4. Last night I was having trouble sleeping, so I grabbed my howlite palm stones since they have helped me sleep in the past, however I was a bit hesitant because it’s been hit or miss when I try to use crystals as a sleep aid. Well luckily it was a hit this time, lol. When my alarm went off this morning, I found that I still had a grip on both stones, which has only happened when I get thoroughly knocked out. I feel more rested today too, despite only getting about 6 hours of sleep at best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anael, that is an impressive result. I believe most Light Warriors are struggling to get a full night's sleep at present, which is not surprising. I hope your palm stones continue to work for you...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Important Que Drop Proof

'Buckle Up, Buttercups'