Ir-n Peace Deal To Be Signed On Friday
The Ir-n Peace Deal will be signed in Switzerland on Friday. Our C-in-C has made global (heck, galactic) history.
https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/116750814874397998
The Peace President, indeed. Let the oil flow and bring down those gas prices.
https://publish.x.com/?url=https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/2066288140134822292#
Interesting meme from our C-in-C. Hmmm.
https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/2066297717739950479
Love this meme, thanks Maria.
Love this one too, thanks Maria.
Possum's Daily Laugh. Great short clip from our delightful AQ. Enjoy (36" video).
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/sLf8sziJYxM
Finally, there is a lot of controversy around the pic I posted yesterday of our C-in-C outside the White House with three tall white off-planet beings. Did he post it for five minutes? Is it AI..??
I am sharing Coach Jerry's take on this situation, and many like it. Thanks, Jerry.
'..Perhaps we should focus on the following "Big Three Truths".1. The Galactics are real... both benevolent and malevolent... they visit and reside on and off planet... some within the bowels of the earth.
2. Our Earthly Alliance is "largely" in control. Some smattering of trouble here and there, 3D wise... but 100% victorious in 5D Love, Light, and Truth.
3. Although full geopolitical disclosure seems to be directly related to our overall Ascension, some 3D world events are simply beyond our direct control.
In short, we ride, we roll, we win, because God wins. (Smile)
Thank you. I love your analogy Coach Jerry. Whether the picture is true or AI is irrelevant as we know of the Galactics existence and we know they are amongst us. I personally love the picture and felt real energy from it the first time I saw it. Love and hugs to all π₯°π€ππΊ
ReplyDeleteMyrtle, I love the pic too, and also felt energy radiating from it. I choose to focus on what it represents. Love and Light to you from soggy night time Top of the South.
DeleteIt is great to hear that there will be peace in the Mi...e E..t. On a 'smaller' scale, we have an old cat that may or may not have long time yet to live. Yesterday he almost didn't eat any of his food and then my wife gets sad because that sweet animal is her dear friend. I get sad too and I would pefer some happiness instead, but as I know, there is both light and darkness in life. It could be that our cat gets better againπ
ReplyDeleteLoveπand lightπ
Torsten and Hanne, I know exactly how you are both feeling. We had a family ginger cat, a rescue cat, for over 13 years. When Sammy got old and sick, it was so sad to consider life without him. However, I know - I saw him in a meditation! - that he is well and happy Upstairs now. Loving and losing a pet is definitely one of the hard parts of life on Earth. Hugs to you both.
DeleteTorstenL, our 11-year old doggy crossed the rainbow bridge last Sunday. I had hoped that he would be here for the Shift, but he was in a lot of pain and it was time to let him go with all the love I could give him. They know. Your heart will heal again in time. Love and light to everyone, happy Monday!
Deleteπππ
DeleteEileene, hugs to you for the loss of your beloved dog. You are right - your heart does heal in time, but it still hurts now.
Deleteπ☮️π¦πΈπ
ReplyDeleteCute emojis, Possum..!
DeleteI really hope the gas prices go down in my state, they didn’t drop last time when Mr T took over from the last presidency. I’m guessing because WA is a blue state π©
ReplyDeleteIn President Trump's first administration the gas price here went down to $1.30 a gallon.
DeleteAnael, I don't think it will matter what color state you live in. ALL will be liberated...!
Delete