Feeling Isolated? You Are Not Alone

This afternoon my dear friend Coach Jerry and I discussed the profound sense of isolation we often feel, even though we are interacting in 3D life. Then I read this article. There are no coincidences.


Excerpt from the article...

'Because they can sense higher-dimensional realities while also feeling the collective pain of humanity, they may experience a unique form of isolation. They often feel as though they belong neither fully to the old Earth nor completely to the worlds they remember....

...The longing many Blue Rays feel is not always for a place—it is for a frequency. A remembrance of unity, love, connection, and Home....'

I love this post from Nordiqa. Thanks for sharing it, Mary Rose.

https://twitter.com/nordiqa42645/status/2070687837502971983

I took this cloud ship pic yesterday afternoon. The ships stayed in position for ages.










This afternoon my daughter Liv took this pic of me walking on Little Kaiteriteri Beach. We were enjoying the mid-winter sunshine.










Our C-in-C posted this image. We Are With You, Sir.












I agree.










I needed this reminder. Thanks Jaci.











Possum's Daily Laugh. Strangely, it felt like meditating to watch it...! (1' 30" video).

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/_fuvKiuBXZY

June is fast disappearing, lovely Light Warriors. 

Bring on July - that's all I want to say.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light

Sierra

https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/

Comments

  1. I completely agree with you, Sierra, and Coach Jerry about the profound sense of isolation... Love and Light to all πŸ™πŸ’–

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie, Carolina. We are all in this together - no more isolation.! Love and Light to you in Italia.

      Delete
  2. I am so used to feeling isolated that I tend to forget that it can be otherwise. I'm longing for something but I have almost forgotten what it is. To feel at home is what I'm longing for. What a lovely picture of you, Sierra, on the wintry beachπŸ™πŸ•Š
    Love and lightπŸ›Έ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Torsten, you describe the sense of isolation so eloquently. I am sure many Light Warriors will resonate with your message. Yes, Liv and I had a lovely visit to the beach, perfect conditions, no wind. Love and Light to you from night time NZ.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful. Thank you. Love and hugs πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸŒΊπŸŒΈ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome, Myrtle. Lovely to hear from you. Love, LIght and hugs to you and Liz.

      Delete
  4. Blue Rays Are Often Bridges Between Worlds
    Blue Rays are here as bridges between dimensions.
    ... and we volunteered

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, 77Prof, you are absolutely right. We DID volunteer...!

      Delete
  5. Definitely felt abandoned/isolated my whole time here. Took a looong time and a lot of searching before I accepted my journey with feelings other than disdain and treating it like a prison sentence. Part of me wishes I could go back in time and tell myself it will all work out. I don't think I would have understood or listened... 🀷🧑😎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, CC, re feeling abandoned and isolated. It's funny about going back and telling ourselves that it will all work out fine in the end. From everything I have read, we are so excited and positive about our mission before we leave the Other Side we cannot imagine it being as difficult as our mentors told us. They tried to warn us...!!
      We are surviving, one day at a time. We are indeed the bravest of the brave...

      Delete
  6. I am just now coming out of my isolation a bit. I have met two new friends that want to know and discuss it ALL! It is so different to say whatever I say to them without filters and they participate fully. WOW!!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ’“

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Possum, so thrilled for you re your new friends. You put in the effort to get out and meet people and you are reaping the rewards. Enjoy...!

      Delete
  7. Did I miss it? What exactly is a Blue Ray?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb, it is just another word for Light Warrior/Starseed. I try not to get too caught up in the terminology...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Important Que Drop Proof

'Buckle Up, Buttercups'