Molly McCord Discusses 2026 Frequencies
Molly McCord is a superb intuitive astrologer. She discusses the 2026 frequencies. It is a lengthy video yet well worth the investment in time (one hour 30 minute video).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G14Q8IY9m7w
What a great painting of our C-in-C.
Beautiful meme from Zachary Fisher.
Possum's Daily Laugh is very current. A good laugh, thanks Possum (2 minute video).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fst7j_VjPds
Lovely Light Warriors, that is all I have for today.
My LW hairdresser friend Shayna was here cutting my hair this morning. She lives about five minute drive from my place. We discussed how surreal life is out there in 3D land among the NPCs.
We joked about how funny it would be if the NPCs in our town suddenly vanished all at once. You would see a small group of people, including Shayna, her husband and myself, wandering around, grinning at each other. REAL life revealing itself, at last.
Clear blue sky here after a frosty start, therefore no cloud ships. If you would like to email me cloud ship pics or sky anomalies, please send to...sierra336@protonmail.com.
Meanwhile, stay comfy on your 60,000 foot perch. All is well.
WE'VE GOT THIS.
Where We Go One We Go All
Love and Light
Sierra
https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/
The other day I was sitting on the sofa upstairs and had opened the bedroom window because it was so quiet outside and the birds were singing. My wife had found the Taygeta post about silence and we bagan listening. While listening I began tuning in to the cosmic silence, it was a great little guided meditation. Then, outside came the garbage truck, 'beep beep beep' and it began making its noise right outside. It was too late to close the window, and I was so close to make contact with the silence. Now I had to give up. In this situation I really wished that the NPC's would disappear, or at least not make noise when I'm meditating. -Another lesson to remember to stay in the 60.000 foot perspepective...π€π
ReplyDeleteLove and light☁️πΈ☁️πΈ
Torsten, I too noticed the birds today, even more than usual. There was a quiet lull on my street and I could really enjoy the bird song without distracting noises, eg garbage trucks, lawn mowers and skill saws. It was very enjoyable. You got a wee taste of it before the truck arrived...! Love and Light to you and Hanne from night time NZ.
DeleteTorsten, I am reading your comment while the garbage truck is below my window doing it's thing. π€£
DeleteWe are in a hot muggy spell and I must keep the windows dark and closed. I can still hear the birds though and have noticed a couple of new sounds. π
Possum, IMO, the best thing to do when the wheather is too hot, is to open the windows early in the morning and let the cool air inside and then close the windows until next morning, and use blinds to keep the heat from the sun out. It helps a lot.
DeleteIn the summertime there are a lot of sounds out in our street, children, dogs, people talking, very different from winter time. Sometimes I wake up from my day dreaming when one of our neighbor's dog suddenly starts barking outside, but it sounds like a sea lion and not like a dogπ
πΈπ
Torsten, I usually will keep all the windows open all night but lately the night temps are higher than normal. Then during the day I block out the sun in the windows with blackout curtains and this time of year I have reflective film and bubble wrap on the windows to keep as much heat out as possible. The lower half of the windows are clear of bubble wrap so my cat can watch his cat TV. π»
Deleteπππππ
ReplyDeleteThanks Possum..!
Delete