Our C-in-C Signed Peace Deal
Today our C-in-C signed the I--n peace deal (Memorandum of Understanding) in Versailles. World peace just took another step closer.
https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/2067399708507541930
He is calling it 'The Treaty of Versailles'. Love it (10" video).
https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/2067393180325056778
Brad Johnson presents a powerful prediction connected to the latest UK crop circle. Must watch (13' 25" video).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CM4V00gDg9g
Divine intervention prevented a storm from ruining the White House UFC event. Galactics in FULL control (55" video).
https://twitter.com/Kabamur_Taygeta/status/2067204616006328807
My daughter Liv took this stunning cloud ship pic minutes ago. It is hot off the press.
Meanwhile, at exactly the same time, I took these two pics from my place - an hours drive from Liv.
This cloud ship is positioned directly above my house - right now. As Liv said, 'Big day in the sky...'
Lovely meme, thanks Possum.
Great meme, thanks Maria.
Possum's Daily Laugh will be especially appreciated by fans of Star Trek: Next Generation (that's me). The rest of you, hope you enjoy it too...! (36" video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWBmaKk32fE
Am I alone in having lost interest in virtually all 3D distractions...? I had managed to retain a few things that I enjoy for relaxation, but even those have lost their allure. Lately all I want to do is walk outdoors, write this blog, watch Star Trek and hang out with my loved ones. That's it.
Let me know your thoughts in the comments. This community welcomes positive insightful comments and feedback.
Finally, a Que drop from 19th June 2018 predicted the I--n peace deal. Note the date. Exactly EIGHT years ago. Of course the A-----ce on and off planet has access to time travel technology. Star Trek has been around for decades.
To quote my favorite Star Trek captain Jean Luc Picard...
'Engage...'
WE'VE GOT THIS.
Where We Go We Go All
Love and Light
Sierra
https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/
When mr T signed this deal, it means a major victory over the 'ungodly ones' and the more power that is being taken away from them, the better life on Earth gets. Hurrayπ₯³ππ
ReplyDeleteWow Sierra it looks like you took a pic of the same ship as Liv didπΈ☁️πΈ☁️Love and light
And thanks Possum for the sweet cat's memeπΈππ
DeleteTorsten, yes, we believe it may possibly have been the same ship. It means it was huge..! A great day for Earth's humanity, thanks to our C-iin-C - even if they don't know it. Love and Light to you from night time NZ.
DeleteSierra, I agree with you about all 3d distractions... Beautiful the cloud ship pics! Love and Light to all ππ
ReplyDeleteGrazie, Carolina. I am pleased to see that loss of interest in 3D distractions is global not just local...!
DeleteLove and Light to you.
DeleteWow amazing cloud ship pictures. No you’re not alone. I try and steer clear of the distractions but find when I can’t that they just exhaust me. My body just can’t handle too much of it anymore. Love and hugs π€π₯°πΊπ
ReplyDeleteMyrtle, even reading good mags, watching intelligent You Tube videos are losing their appeal to me. It's tricky in winter with long evenings to fill in. I would much rather go outside for a walk...! Love, Light and hugs to you.
DeleteI'm definitely over 3D too... I've been doing a big landscaping gig and soooo ready to wrap it up next week. The Mon-Fri get up early and work all day thing is getting old. With time continuing to collapse the days just melt together. I'm ready for 5D, how about today?!?π§‘π
ReplyDeleteOh CC, please let it be today, tomorrow at the latest...! I feel for you re the Monday to Friday gig. Thank goodness I am retired. However, everything 3D is getting very 'old' and past its Use By Date for me. I take consolation from hundreds of comments under videos from LWs all over the world who feel exactly the same way we do. We are NOT alone. Hugs to you in Michigan from sunny chilly NZ.
DeleteI notice that while skimming through my trusted sources, I will start to watch and as soon as the vid starts I say out loud, "I don't give a sh_t" and click off. It's more fun looking for the laughs.
ReplyDeleteI think Torsten is right about you and your daughter taking a photo of the same mother ship. How cool is that? πΈ
I would sure love to know whom really built Versailles? I am sure President Trump has a very specific comm for why the Peace Treaty was signed there. And Macron's husband sneaking in the clip is weird.
Hugs all around. π
Oh my goodness, Possum, those are my exact words when I start watching videos then abruptly click off them...'I don't give a sh-t...!' I click off nearly all videos now except AQ. In fact, I have developed a new hobby for You Tube videos - I watch young Japanese and Chinese single women doing vlogs of their daily life. It is fascinating...! Look up Gumi in Japan. She has a huge number of followers. I have lived in Japan so I find it extra fascinating.
DeleteYes, I agree about Versailles. I am looking forward to the comms re that choice of venue too. Hugs to you from sunny chilly NZ.
Treaty of Versailles, peace document signed at the end of World War I by the Allied and associated powers and by Germany in the Hall of Mirrors in the Palace of Versailles, France, on June 28, 1919; it took force on January 10, 1920.
DeleteThanks, Possum. I believe it is meant to 'mirror' the official ending of WW1.
DeleteI don't know if I've mentioned it before, but I've been doing that "divine intervention" thing for my home for over a year now (the only thing I couldn't stop was the ice storm in February, which I believe wasn't fully natural, if you know what I mean). Every time I see a weather report that says "storms," I say "No." We will have rain, sometimes hard rain, and maybe a few rumbles of thunder, but nothing extreme. I refuse to live through extreme weather anymore. (Only I found out the hard way that I only have a range that's safe, when I drove to the next city over and our area was drizzling and there it was absoluley pouring, with severe thunder and lightning.)
ReplyDeleteDeb, that is very inspiring...! We are all hoping none of us will need to do things like this in future, when 5D weather becomes temperate all year round.
Delete