Ships Flying Around Starlink

James Gilliland posted a video of ships flying around Starlink. Thanks, Possum (48" video).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztQtEiKp5uA

Fascinating clip about NPC-spotting goggles. Love it. Thanks again, Possum (2' 30" video).
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/TFz5r23Hv64

Lily Nova does great videos (30 minute video).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfUTV0ZumFQ

Donna sent this beautiful sunset cloudship pic from New Mexico.











Florian found this amazing Cloud Appreciation Society pic. It was taken by Skip Via at Glacier National Park Kalispell, Montana.










Lovely meme, thanks Maria.










Inspiring message, thanks Jaci.
















Today's Possum Daily Laugh actually came from Stephen. I had never seen this elderly stand-up comic before. Andy Huggins is very good, albeit quite naughty at times (3 minute video).

Light Warriors, we are still in June - yet look how much has already happened. All of it has passed in the blink of an eye. Onto the next thing...and the next...and the next. This phase of the A-----ce operation is proceeding at breakneck speed.

I am pleased to see how fast it is going. It's raining here, again. I am tired of 3D weather. I know there is perfect temperate sunny 5D weather waiting for me and I am beyond ready for it.

Hang in there. We are holding up remarkably well. Be PROUD of yourself.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light
Sierra





Comments

  1. Thank you Sierra. Lovely chatting today. Jeepers I’m exhausted today. Roll on this 5D life. Love and hugs to all πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ’πŸŒΈ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Myrtle, I loved our chat too. And yes, on this rainy day when I have been stuck inside all day, I am exhausted too. Bring on 5D, I say...! Love, Light and hugs to you from rainy Top of the South.

      Delete
  2. When I got up in the morning, the usual memories from times in my life where I had to get up to something that I didn't feel good about, like a job that was a mismatch or feeling fear, like in the c.v.d days, made it hard to welcome the new day. Then, after having a cup of coffee, talking with my wife, saying hello to my cat, I began to believe in the 5D world again. The dark memories are something from the past that isn't here anymore. Love and lightπŸ™πŸ›Έ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Torsten, we Light Warriors are still clearing memories and karmic experiences. What comforts me is how quickly we bounce back afterwards. It gives me great hope that the clearing is virtually done. Love and Light to you and Hanne from rainy night time NZ.

      Delete
  3. Possum, interesting find re DICYANIN GOGGLES, here's some videos:
    - https://www.tiktok.com/@choos egray/video/7213499632243002666
    - https://www.tiktok.com/@dr.parkinstine2/video/7507068918201158954?lang=en
    Of course, a camera may not "see" what humans can "see".
    BTW, Edgar Cayce also spoke about using dicyanin lenses to train the ability to see auras.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks 77Prof. When I first woke up spiritually in 1985 it was quite common to photograph auras at spiritual fairs. I wonder how many NPCs they spotted back then...!

      Delete
  4. More great blog stuff today. Thank you everyone! πŸ’“

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Important Que Drop Proof

'Buckle Up, Buttercups'