Sierra's Two Dreams

Last night I had two interesting dreams which I will share with you.

The first dream, I was in an apartment about 15 floors up in a large city. There were two other women in the room with me, whom I didn't know well. Suddenly the apartment started buckling, as if in a giant earth quake. The two women looked at me, terrifed. They said: 'What is happening...?' I looked at them without a shred of fear in my body. I smile and responded with one word: 'Love...' Then the apartment plummeted. The dream ended. No one 'died'.

The second dream, I was in a large building. There were many babies, under two years old, running around in diapers totally unsupervised. There was no one watching over them. I said to a colleague, 'Who is looking after these babies..?' He just shrugged. I said, 'We had better gather them up then...'

I believe the first dream refers to the sudden shattering of the 3D illusion. It will, symbolically, pull the floor from beneath the 'sleepers'. Everything they believed to be true will be exposed as a lie. TRUTH is Love.

I believe the baby dream refers to the 'sleepers' waking up after their long sleep - being reborn into 5D Earth. They WILL need our support. My daughter Liv helped me to reach this conclusion when I shared both dreams with her.

Onto other things...

Mary took this lovely heart shaped cloud pic in New Mexico.










Lovely meme, thanks Jaci.










This was me as a child. Thanks Maria.










Possum's Daily Laugh. Very cool Baby Melania/Baby Trump. Thanks Possum. (42" video)

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/mwbREZhbZ4M

Keep up the great work, lovely Light Warriors. 

If you have a sky anomaly or cloud ship pic, please send to sierra336@protonmail.com.

Final thought. When Star Trek seems more real than 'real life', you know we have reached the end of the movie. 

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light

Sierra

https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/


Comments

  1. Re Maria's meme. Sierra, I discovered your blog during the dark c..id days and it/you have brought much calm into my life both then and now. Today I am quite sure that I am bringing calm into at least some people's life. It's partly because I read this blog and all the comments daily and I am reminded that I'm not aloneπŸ›ΈπŸ˜ΈπŸ™
    Love and lightπŸ•Š

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Torsten, you contribute far more to this community than you may be aware of. Your positive daily comments, often with delightful descriptions of your life in Denmark, create a ripple effect around the world. You are greatly appreciated. Love and Light to you and Hanne from night time NZ.

      Delete
  2. In this blog I perceive Love and Brotherhood, thanks Sierra Torsten, Opossum and to all Warriors of Light! πŸ™πŸ’–

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, Carolina. Grazie to you over there in beautiful Italia...!

      Delete
  3. WOAH! Very significant dreams I would say. Thanks for sharing them Sierra. This blog and the community bring much peace and calm to me. Thank you all! πŸ’“

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, Possum. This community brings a great deal of peace to me too. Where We Go One We Go All...!

      Delete
  4. I love your 2 dreams. I feel like I am holding on these days and life seems surreal. Self soothing has become the most important thing for me. Thanks for sharing. Love and light. πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While conversing with my Highest Self this morning I came up with a two word description of where I am and it's called "boringly patient."

      Delete
    2. Possum. Your funny videos are much appreciated. Helpful in relieving the boredom. And I do love laughter. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

      Delete
    3. Brenda, I want to say 'Ditto' to your comment. I am just holding on too. Like you, self-soothing has become the most important aspect of my daily life. My mantra: 'Whatever it takes to get through...' We are doing amazingly well.
      And I love Possum's Daily Laughs too. I am very fortunate to get to laugh at them before all of you do...! Love, Light and hugs to you.

      Delete
    4. Possum, my Higher Self concurs with your Higher Self. 'Boringly patient' indeed.

      Delete
  5. "Juneteenth" (June 19) is an official U.S. federal holiday. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend Isaiah got me and Raven into the Juneteenth tradition of eating fried chicken and watermelon, drinking watermelon kool-aid, and watching older movies that laugh in the face of modern political correctness. He’s a black man that hates BLM and all the other nonsense with wokeness.

      Delete
    2. Americans certainly have some interesting celebrations...! Down Under we don't have anywhere near the number of holidays/celebrations you do. You certainly know how to party...!!

      Delete
  6. What wonderful dreams. I’m having beautiful dreams but I can’t remember them when I wake up. For some reason though I do know that they are beautiful peaceful dreams. Love and hugs to all πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸŒΊπŸ’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Myrtle, my two dreams happened around 6am after I had been awake for a short while and fell back to sleep. I remember dreams when they happen around that time. So glad your dreams are beautiful and peaceful, yay..!! Love, Light and hugs to you.

      Delete
  7. I had two dreams early this morning! The first one was a dark sky with golden light symbols flying all over the place. I began waving at them and then one of them that looked kind of technical came toward me and I heard “aren’t you friendly”. It then passed through my window into my house and began playing with my cat.

    I my second dream I was given a square red purse and a golden coloured cat similar to the one I have. I love having these kind of dreams.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indigo, I love your dreams, very cool...! Gold is the unifying factor in both dreams. Sounds like incoming abundance for humanity to me. Love and Light to you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Important Que Drop Proof

Insight Landed With A Thud