Two Big Volcanic Eruptions

Two big volcanic eruptions in one week...? 

We have arrived at the prophesied times. Buckle up, Buttercups.

https://x.com/MrMBB333/status/2064179830611116451

The title of this Taygeta video says it all: 'Fall In Love With Silence'. With so few 'hours' in our day, we Light Warriors need to make every moment count. Less distractions, more silence. Life coaching session over...! (three minute video)

https://twitter.com/Kabamur_Taygeta/status/2064310358618317126

This short clip features an astonishing sky. Thanks, Possum (26" video).

https://x.com/YellowRoseTx51/status/2064399105779188195

Thanks again to Possum for this amazing little clip of a rainbow on the ground in Tibet (7" video).

https://x.com/Theragem1/status/2062811254247289056

Today's beautiful sky pic comes from Mark in Arizona.











Profound meme, thanks Possum.











And thanks to Mark for this powerful meme. 











Possum's Daily Laugh. Cute Baby Trump/Melania clip. I love Baby Melania (35" video).

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/trirwsC9psc

A major shout-out to my dear friend Possum for her stellar contributions in today's post. Thank you to Mark too, much appreciated.

Finally, I have been discussing personal mantras with Light Warrior friends. As I stated in the previous post, mine is 'I am living in Joy'. I am using EFT to tap my mantra on my face several times a day. It feels positive and affirming. 

I hope the use of a personal mantra to ease our Ascension journey becomes 'a thing' with Light Warriors. It is soothing and really helps.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light

Sierra

https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/

Comments

  1. Hello and thanks to Mark, Sierra and Possum for new inspiration to make this a beautiful day🙏
    Today it's windy and when the wind makes the trees sing and whisper, their sound takes over so I can't hear the motorway or most of the sounds from the modern world. There is also a lot of white clouds, sailing like (star) ships over the blue sky☁️🛸☁️🕊
    Love and light🌤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Torsten, thank you for this lovely comment. Every day when I see cloud starships, I feel blessed to be consciously aware of our Galactic friends. How lucky are we....! Love and Light to you and Hanne from night time NZ.

      Delete
  2. I have 2 daily mantras. The first is "I am anchored into my highest timeline. I release all connections to the old world." The 2nd is from Blossom Goodchild: "I am the Love; I am the Light; I am the Truth. I Am."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing your mantras, Deb. Hugs to you.

      Delete
  3. Prophesied times. Buckle up, Buttercups.
    Yes, yes, yes. Indeed.
    .
    > Edgar Cayce connected dramatic terrestrial alterations, such as volcanic eruptions, with a grand transition for humanity. He taught that the planet's physical changes would coincide with a shift in the vibrational requirements for spiritual incarnation, ultimately leading to a new era of spiritual awakening.
    > Dolores Cannon interpreted volcanic eruptions and other natural disasters as physical manifestations of the Earth’s ascension process, representing the planet shedding its dense, low-vibrational energy to transition into a higher, 5D frequency.
    > Just yesterday Sophia Love channeled, "Comprehend that what happens now is so enormous in impact and reach that there was no way to completely prepare you for it."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 77Prof, I agree with you re Edgar Cayce, Dolores Cannon, Pam Gregory and many others. That time is now here. Love and Light to you.

      Delete
  4. I'm struggling with finding music that helps me. Almost all of the groups/bands/artists etc that I used to previously enjoy...I can't listen to (with a few exceptional pieces of very personal meaning!).

    I find myself listening to relaxational music or movie theme tracks such as Interstellar.

    I'm currently rewatching the entire of Downton Abbey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aidan, last night I finished rewatching the BBC original Pride and Prejudice for the umpteenth time. I love being swept away in the glorious sets and wonderful acting. I have watched all seasons of Downton Abbey (including Xmas specials) right through at least five times, along with my younger daughter...! You cannot beat great UK period drama for pure joyful escapism.
      Have you watched Cranford...??

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Important Que Drop Proof

A Discussion About Our Commander-in-Chief