What Is Safe And Joyful In Your Life?

Brenda Hoffman's latest channeling. Highly recommended - so much to ponder.

https://lifetapestrycreations.wordpress.com/2026/06/29/its-pollyanna-time/

Lisa sent this clip of World Cup spectators. How delightful to see so many happy faces (1' 47" video).

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/19WbkcELJEs

My daughter Liv took this beautiful full moon pic last night.












Awesome image, thanks Maria.











Powerful meme, thanks Possum.










Possum's Daily Laugh. Brilliant Baby Melania/Trump/Musk. Enjoy (1' 20" video).

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ihBL1xTmyQw

I have a dear Light Warrior friend who is struggling. I left this audio message for him...

'The 3D world around us is completely dying, dead. Therefore there is no soul nourishment for us there anymore, at all. It seems like an impossible situation for us, doesn't it..? But somehow we have got to keep going. We've got to find the strength, and we need to support each other.

It is the most surreal bizarre experience to go through. It feels like you are walking through a war zone aftermath, and everything is dead around you - but it looks alive. Please know that you are not alone. We are all in this together...' (Sierra).

Finally, Brenda's channeling (above) asks this important question..

'What is safe and joyful in your life..?'

There will be SOMETHING - even one tiny thing - that is consistently safe and joyful in your life. Do an inventory and dig until you find it. And if you have several, or many, you are indeed fortunate.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light

Sierra

https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/


Comments

  1. Something constantly safe and joyful in my life that keeps me from going crazy.... my wife who are so good at always remembering to see the world from a 60 000 foot perspective🙏 Walking is good too. It removes worries.To be in Nature, because Nature can always be trusted - a bird is a bird, a tree is a tree, the sun is the sun, things that never change - and to read this blog every day. The connection it makes me feel to others in situations similar to mine makes it possible to move around in 3D land, remembering my worth as a lightwarrior. And a cup of coffee once in a while☕
    Love and light💙🌟

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And our cat, he's always in 5D😽

      Delete
    2. Torsten, thank you for sharing your list. Mine is similar to yours although I don't drink coffee...! I am very happy that this blog makes you feel safe and joyful. That is exactly what I want to achieve for all you lovely Light Warriors. Love and Light to you and Hanne from chilly night time NZ.

      Delete
  2. My marriage is the first thing that came to mind for safe and joyful things. I can’t imagine my life without Raven. Right now my car is my biggest stressor, but when I remember that Raven is with me, that he loves and supports me, I start to feel better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anael, you are so fortunate to have Raven by your side. Safe and joyful in a marriage is 5D, right there. As for your car, it seems that many things in the physical are 'breaking down' around us. I am trying to stay neutral, not take it personally. Not easy at times...! Love, Light and hugs to you.

      Delete
  3. Sierra, good links! BH: "the sky is falling ... the fear frenzy ... it is time to look for joy and happiness rather than what is wrong ... separate actual happenings from fears ... in your immediate world." Lisa's video clip, "This is the real America" clearly illustrates this advice: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/19WbkcELJEs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It all takes place in your mind, according to your attention and directed will. If your will is aligned with The Divine, through love FOR The Divine, then The Will of God is expressing in you. Everything else is degrees of resistance to The Will of God, and that is what makes you old and tired, and eventually in need of a new form. ONLY God is real, and everything else is chimera. Love The Real, and you will become real. - Les Visible

      Delete
    2. Wow, 77Prof, I love that quote from Les Visible, I will use part of it in today's post. Thank you for sharing. I keep saying over and over, 'Only Love is real...' It is true. Thanks again.

      Delete
  4. I love watching our friends and family from other countries loving on us here in the USA! So beautiful! il Donaldo Trumpo has been circulating a clip that Canada is now our 51st State. LOL..
    The Canadian comments are hilarious. Like, "Canadian here and I approve this message." Big Worldwide hug 🤗🇺🇸💓

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Possum, that clip about Canadians becoming 51st state is SO funny...! Our C-in-C certainly knows how to keep our spirits up. Baby Trump is a BIG part of it too...!! Hugs to you.

      Delete
  5. I just got back up North and took a dip in Lake Huron. It was cool and refreshing in the heat/humidity but I don't feel the energetic connection like I used to. Like you were saying Sierra, there really isn't anything in the physical to hold onto anymore! I'm focusing all my attention on breathing, going within, and staying present. Hope y'all doing well, much🧡!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CC, it is so interesting how we are not feeling the connections anymore. Last night I went to an AA meeting I used to enjoy. It has been a year since I was last there. Last night it just didn't feed my soul like it used to in the past. The people all looked 'asleep'...! I felt like I was in some kind of dream. But I gave it a go, and it was pleasant enough, which pretty much sums up 3D situations these days.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Important Que Drop Proof

'Buckle Up, Buttercups'