White House UFC Event

I have a deep dislike for all combative competitions like UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship). 

However, something BIG is brewing around the UFC event this Saturday at the White House to honor President Trump's birthday. Look at the number of military personnel in attendance. Watch this space.

https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/116734696229151224

Another compelling reason to watch this space. This time - Watch The Water...

https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/116734474534979888

A very interesting video about Disclosure from a high level military insider (4 minute video).

https://x.com/Kabamur_Taygeta/status/2064827940001796574

Thorsten sent this stunning cloud ship pic complete with rainbow from Bremer, Germany.










Myrtle sent these striking cloud ship pics. They were posted on Oamaru Community FB page (NZ).
























I absolutely love this meme, thanks Maria.










Possum's Daily Laugh. Baby Trump/Baby Tucker Carlson and Baby Melania. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ndnIvj0Uduk

Finally, my dear friend Coach Jerry and I had this email conversation. I wanted to share it with you...

Me:  'The tedious wait we have endured for many years is rapidly drawing to an end. When the sleepers finally realize that we knew all along, our need for vindication will be long gone. We survived. Go us...!!..'

Jerry:  'So true. Well stated. Even now I can feel, in my own inner spirit, no more need for validation or vindication. The sleepers' shock and need for ministry will far outweigh such trivial personal needs..'

Indeed.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light

Sierra

https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/


Comments

  1. Personally I may need some time to get used to and accept the looks of the Sirians, Orions and Archturians, but the Pleiadians and the Andromedans look so much like people on Earth that it makes me believe that many of them are already here and have been so for a long time. The Sirian on the picture looks human too, but with those eyes, shining like stars, he looks like an ET-human. If he wore sunglasses though, the Earthlings woudn't noticeπŸ›Έ
    Love and light🌟🌦

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Torsten, the Galactic Federation has assured us that the Pleaidians will be first to land because they look most like humans. Even then, it will take humanity time to acclimate. We Light Warriors have had a head start...! Love and Light to you from night time NZ.

      Delete
    2. - Hello to Thorsten in Bremer and thanks for the rainbow cloud ship pic. The wheather looks looks the same as here in Copenhagen🌦🌀🌈☁️

      Delete
  2. πŸ›ΈπŸ‘½πŸ’“πŸ›ΈπŸ‘½πŸ’“πŸ›ΈπŸ‘½πŸ’“

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rings formed under those cloud-ships sure scream spaceship. I think when we are ready to meet our galactic friends we will be very heart centred and will look beyond appearances. When so many outer space beings are working in alignment with “The law of one” teachings we will feel at peace with one another. The cause of so much suffering upon Earth and other planets and even destruction of planets by lower frequency beings like the Chimera and some reptilians and even others like the Nordic’s and greys should not be allowed to repeat. If nothing was done to prevent it on Earth our planet would have surely been destroyed. If an alien has 5 heads and respects our creator’s precious laws I’m all game to be friends πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indigo, I am chuckling at your last sentence...! I am getting used to different species appearances from my nightly re-watching of Star Trek. It really helps, actually. We have been assured by the Galactic Federation and Creator that what happened on Earth must never happen again. Promises made, promises kept. Love and Light to you.

      Delete
  4. Baby Melania is so precious. She keeps “the Donald” straight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brenda, I love Baby Melania. She is so cute....!! I am addicted to her accent. Those clips are very clever. Great fun...!!

      Delete
  5. Thank you Sierra and all πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ’πŸŒΈ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, Myrtle. Sunshine here, hope it is the same down there for you...

      Delete
  6. Devastation due to numerous tornadoes and powerful winds in Midwest US: https://notthebee.com/article/i-have-never-seen-a-tornado-do-this-before-watch-this-swirly-nightmare-that-hit-illinois-last-night

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 77Prof, we were warned there would be devastating weather events right at the end. Prayers for those affected in the Midwest.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Important Que Drop Proof

A Discussion About Our Commander-in-Chief