World Cup: 5D Unity Consciousness

This little clip from the World Cup in LA captures the heart and spirit of 5D Unity Consciousness. It was also my favorite song as a teenager (25" video).

https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/2068183450725630160

Kat posted excellent intel about the contentious 'data centers'.

https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/116784132269723882

This cloud ship was sitting outside my friend Sue's house this morning.









Welcome back Jalquin from Sunshine Coast Aussie. It has been raining over there.










Heart-felt meme, thanks Maria.








Profound meme from Paul White Gold Eagle. Thanks Florian. We do it for the children.









Possum's Daily Laugh. Brilliant Baby Trump/Baby Elon. Thanks, Possum (one minute video).

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/flB61mMogVE

That is all I have for today. 

Happy Solstice to all you lovely Light Warriors out there. Solstice is a time of renewal, reflection. Make the most of the opportunity to go within.

Methinks the last six months of this year will bear little resemblance to the first six months.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light

Sierra

https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/


Comments

  1. I was sitting on a bench in the sunshine. There were three people walking over the grass with their dog. I needed a rest and preferred in that moment to not get eye contact with them, but I felt a lot of joy looking at their dog. It looked so sweet and made me smile. I was surprised at how much love I felt watching that dog. It was living in its dog world, not worried by msm and other human's ideas that can drain one's energy and the dog helped me, maybe without knowing it, to stay calm and hold my frequency, which is always a good thing...πŸ™πŸ•
    Love and lightπŸ›ΈπŸ•Š

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always notice dogs as well. Their joyful energy just stands out to me and when the owner sees me smiling at their dog they usually say “hi” to me. πŸ’œ

      Delete
    2. Torsten and Indigo, one of the joys of my daily walk is all the lovely dogs I encounter. My walk is a favorite dog-walking track. I chat to the owners, pat the dogs. I usually remember the dogs names ahead of their owners names...! Dogs are about unconditional love. Also, a wild rabbit has taken up residence in our neighborhood. It is so cute. It allowed me to get within two steps the other day. We just looked at each other, eye to eye. A special moment. Love and Light to you both.

      Delete
    3. "Dogs are about unconditional love." Yes, yes, yes! What would the world be like if we could be as open and loving with each other? Something to ponder ...

      Delete
  2. I was concerned about the Data Centers so that knowledge is an eye opener for me. Great to hear Americans united and singing together at The World Cup. πŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great news about the data centers, Indigo. I always instinctively felt they were benign. I loved the singing - a joyful happy crowd.

      Delete
    2. I live in Virginia and we have over 600 of these centers. Not all in operation yet and I don't believe they will be. The word is there are 5,000 across the USA in various stages and being stopped in many places by We The People. I have asked Kat and QTSR to address this issue and here it is. The tech being obsolete has been my take from the beginning. As Q says, "you have to show the people, so it has to be this way." Lighting a fire under the normies butts is a great thing.

      Delete
  3. re: World Cup > interesting article, "The World Is in Love with America Right Now" https://www.theburningplatform.com/2026/06/18/the-world-is-in-love-with-america-right-now/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw a clip of the Brits in wonderment of our yellow school buses. Many thought they were only in their cartoons and not real. LOL

      Delete
    2. Thanks 77Prof, look forward to reading it. Possum, we NZers feel the same way about the yellow school buses. They DO look like they belong in cartoons. We find it hard to take them seriously...!

      Delete
  4. I would love it if John Denver was in witness protection along with the others that will eventually show themselves. πŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸ’“

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Possum, I was so upset when John Denver 'died'. I closely studied his plane 'accident' and I believe he faked his death, just like JFK Not Jr. We could be watching him sing 'Country Roads' live on stage within the year. Wouldn't that be awesome...??!

      Delete
  5. That is one of my all time favourite songs as well. Also “American Pie”
    That has been my thoughts on data centres that they’re not being built for that purpose but for other 5D reasons. The story around them is just to wake people up.
    I love dogs also. I once saw a dog on the back of a ute. It was going from one side to the other wagging its tail ferociously with a big smile on its face. To see it was beautiful as it was the happiest dog around exuding happiness. It certainly brightened up my day seeing this dog. Love and hugs to all πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸŒΊπŸ’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Myrtle, I love seeing dogs smile. It is the cutest sight in the world...! My daughter's dog has a big grin on its face when its on a favorite walk. They are all about pleasure, aren't they..?? What if those so--called data centers are actually holding facilities for the bad guys..?? Just a thought. Sunny chilly start to the day here. Love, Light and hugs to you down there.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Important Que Drop Proof

'Buckle Up, Buttercups'