Comment Section Glitch
Lovely blog readers, the comment section has temporarily (I hope) stopped working. Of course it would happen in the weekend. I will be going to my awesome local Computer Geeks on Monday morning. They have worked miracles with Blogger in the past - here's hoping they can do it again.
Meanwhile, I am sorry that this community can't read any comments. We all miss this high vibe interaction. However, we have weathered storms in the past - including the deletion of my previous blog. We are always together in spirit.
Wow...! Is our C-in-C reading my blog..? These are the exact opening words I used in yesterday's post. If you ARE reading it, Sir, I am so sorry you can't comment at the moment. And - We Are With You...!
https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/2096023780631949819
The NZ MSM is now deafeningly silent about our C-in-C. After years of daily Trump bashing, they are mute. His extraordinary success in USA and abroad is just too much for their tender sensibilities.
https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/117215125018114096
Leaked video from Elon Musk. That sure looks like a St--gate to me. Let's goooo...!!
https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/117214135966149581
Kerry K's latest short clip. 'Where Is Home..?' Highly recommended. Thanks, Possum.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/VARTgoNkB3s
Eileene took this great cloudship pic in Wellington Nevada.
Monique sent this lovely cloudship pic from Quebe Canada. What a pretty setting.
This meme is SO cute. Thanks, Maria.
Delightful meme. Thanks, Jaci.
Possum's Daily Baby Trump Laugh. We Light Warriors need a giggle these days.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/IloSGgGmgLo
Well. Pretty crazy out there, huh..?? I was in town yesterday and I swear there were NPCs glitching out all around me. I kept shaking my head every few steps. When I encountered a soul, it was such a joyful experience. Eye contact...! Smile...!
We are truly living in an unprecedented time in this planet's history. What a ride. We Light Warriors are brave beyond belief.
WE'VE GOT THIS.
Where We Go One We Go All
Love and Light
Sierra
https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/
Comments
Post a Comment