Comms From The White House
Buckle up, Buttercups...
The White House appears to be signalling 'Go time!'
https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/2095306241908105326
Great meme from our C-in-C. We Are With You, Sir.
https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/2095368914813309235
I love this short clip featuring our C-in-C. Alliance in FULL control.
https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/2095359162775466292
Tim sent this amazing cloud ship pic from Chesapeake Bay. Check out that row of lights in the cloud. And the small disc on the right above the cloud. This is an extraordinary pic.
Tim also sent this pic, taken at the same place.
Delightful meme. Thanks, Jaci.
I love this meme. Thanks, Maria.
Possum's Daily Baby Trump Laugh. Completely nutty and lots of fun. Enjoy.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/-bv5TOWWqM0
I am wondering how you are getting on out there, lovely Light Warriors..?? Do leave a comment and share your experience of your current mission status.
Here in NZ it is now officially Spring. And, right on Que, my garden has sprung to life with blossoms everywhere. September really does feel like the month, don't you think...???
Finally, quick Ascension symptom update...Crazy dreams, and I mean crazy...time glitches...great synchronicities...frequent bouts of deju vu. All in all, it feels as if the world is holding its breath before the gigantic exhale. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Stay comfy on your 60,000 foot perch. I love seeing you all there beside me.
(NB: There are technical issues with the comments section at present. Hopefully it will sort itself out soon. It has happened before but not for a long time...)
WE'VE GOT THIS.
Where We Go One We Go All
Love and Light
Sierra
https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/
Comments
Post a Comment