9/11: We Remember Them
This interview excerpt with Donald Trump straight after 9/11 should be required viewing for every person on the planet. Take note so-called 'journalists' of today - that is REAL journalism, right there (2' 12" video).
https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/2098559745984504105
Our C-in-C posted this powerful painting of first responders at Ground Zero.
https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/2098493483656921309
This post is for Que fans - an important eight year delta on 9/11.
https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/117253207285579470
I took this pic yesterday while in town. The ship was above me for a while as I drove. I thought, if it stays long enough, I will stop the car and take a pic. It did, so I did. My daughter Liv and I think it's Mumma Bear and her baby.
Florian sent this stunning pic from the Cloud Appreciation Society. It was taken by Johanna Gubhofer in Innsbruck, Tyrol Austria.
Cool meme, pun intended. Thanks, Maria.
I am not sure if I have posted this great meme from Possum. If I have, it bears repeating.
Possum's Daily Baby Trump Laugh. Love the ending, still laughing.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/XM_rySLAsQs
Finally, this morning I had a bizarre texting chat with my daughter Liv. We were arranging for her to visit and I could NOT get the right week sorted in my addled brain. It just would not compute. Total discombobulation to the point where I started to seriously question myself: 'ARE you losing your marbles..??'
The thing is, if I AM losing my marbles, would my daughters tell me..?? Hmmm, best not go there.
Anyway...hope you are all managing to keep it together somehow amid the chaos and craziness. My daily beach walk restores my vibration and my sanity. I would be quite lost without it.
Hang in there, lovely Light Warriors. You are not alone. Sending you all a BIG hug.
WE'VE GOT THIS.
Where We Go One We Go All
Love and Light
Sierra
https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/
Comments
Post a Comment