Our C-in-C Honors 9/11 First Responders

Our C-in-C honors 9/11 first responders on the 25th anniversary. 

https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/117236627381684386

My younger daughter is a first responder. She risks her life every time she puts on her uniform. My heart goes out to the families of all first responders. We live with it every day.

Your daily reminder...

https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/2097485192470425711

Possum sent me this link. No hints. Enjoy. Beautiful (2 minute video).

https://x.com/Kabamur/status/2097407925610528996

We Light Warriors know all about these qualities. Thanks, Jaci.











Lovely meme. Thanks Florian.










Possum's Daily Baby Trump Laugh. Nutty as usual.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/v7vHwGsX2us

Cosmic Custodian left this great comment, had to share it with you...

'...I just thought of a line from A Course in Miracles I found comforting. "The word inevitable is terrifying to the ego, yet joyous to the Soul". The wakeup and our full healing is here. Nothing can stop it, any attempts to delay are futile. Whatever difficulties we may experience now are only temporary. We've collectively forgotten our glorious origin and true identities. Oh how wondrous it'll be when the Light fully returns in all its splendor!'

Finally, I want to apologize for inadvertently posting disinformation yesterday. The opening post, which I have since taken down, was almost certainly fake. It is the first time in a very long time that I have made a misstep. I got lured into a false sense of security after all the amazing TRUTH bombs being posted on our C-in-C's social media. I will be more careful in future.

How are you out there, lovely Light Warriors..? I see you all sitting comfortably on your 60,000 foot perches. We should have drones bring around popcorn...! 

Seriously though, you - every one of you - are the bravest of the brave right now on the Earth plane. This mission is wrapping up, and we can finally take a well-earned rest.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light

Sierra

https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Important Que Drop Proof

Insight Landed With A Thud