Kerry K: Light Warrior Exhaustion

Kerry K talks about Light Warrior exhaustion. Recommended (25' 45" video).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke3Lv4UKX-w

I love this little video about Pleiadian angels in Biblical days. Que: 'IT'S GOING TO BE BIBLICAL...'

https://twitter.com/Kabamur/status/2102233707855970377

I love this little video too. Melania is so lovely, isn't she...(38" video).

https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/2102556630311403641

Two memes from Zachary Fisher. https://x.com/zachqfish













Possum's Daily Baby Trump Laugh. Wow, Ice Wall comms. TRUTH bomb, much.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/FmPyVb1EQlA

An extra Daily Laugh for today. This one comes directly from our C-in-C himself. Enjoy (16" video).

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/117318365806497574

Finally, this morning I had a delightful chat with Cosmic Custodian. We were sharing our war stories from our current Earth mission. Two words stood out above the rest: Monotony and boredom. 3D activities are just not doing it for us anymore.

As CC said, it is the endless Groundhog Day looping, day after day after day after day. We are indeed the bravest of the brave as we keep going, stepping into an unknown future every day.

That's why this community is so important. It is a base, a sanctuary, where you know you are not alone in your mission. Other Light Warriors all over the world are going through similar experiences to you. CC lives in Michigan and I live in NZ. There is a lot of Earth between our geographical locations. That is the case for many blog readers.

Please do keep commenting. And send pics, always welcome: sierra336@protonmail.com.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light

Sierra

https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/


Comments

  1. Thank you Sierra and all. 3D activities definitely are boring and monotonous. I love doing activities that keep my vibration high. Pickleball is one of those. So many laughs are had when I play. Love, light and truth to all πŸŒΊπŸ’πŸ€—πŸ₯°

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Myrtle, I feel the same way about dancing that you do about pickleball. So many laughs, and pure joy to twirl around on the floor, fully immersed in the music. No better way to stay in the Now than dancing...! And pickleball, of course. Love, Light and hugs.

      Delete
  2. πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

    ReplyDelete
  3. πŸ’œ So many comments on YouTube videos reinforce how exhausted light warriors are. Many are ill and need Med Beds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indigo, I also read those comments. It reminds me that we are far from alone in our exhaustion and discombobulation. The end of this mission has been extremely challenging for Light Warriors. Hugs to you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Important Que Drop Proof

Insight Landed With A Thud