Something BIG Is Brewing...

Something BIG is brewing at the White House. Buckle up, lovely Light Warriors. Our time has come.
https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/117311718980297466

Blog reader Robin sent me this video with intel details about the unfolding White House situation (7' 26" video).

Our C-in-C confirms in this post that the Fake News is dead. Awww. 

Brenda Hoffman's latest channeling - inspiring as usual.

Tim took this amazing pic near Chesapeake Bay. Note the beam of light radiating from the rainbow dome down towards a triangular ship in the bottom right. The cloud looks like a giant mother ship.















I took this pic from my garden this morning. Greetings, Galactic friends.


















Cool meme. Thanks, Maria. It's so good to have a laugh.


















Similar theme to the previous meme. Thanks, Possum. 














Possum Daily Baby Trump Laugh. Enjoy.

Finally, I got in such a tizzy this morning that I felt overwhelmed. I was running around in circles, not achieving anything useful. I stopped mid-spin and asked myself: 'Are you finally going crazy...?? Is this it...??' 

I am usually calm and extremely disciplined. That is how I am able to post every day. This morning I felt as if I was having an out of body experience. At one point I checked in the mirror to see who was there...!!

I am finding this strategy very useful when I start spinning out and feeling overwhelmed. I pause, take a deep breath and ask myself: 'What are my choices here...?' Suddenly I am back in control again - not running after my life at frenetic speed down the road.

Hang in there, lovely Light Warriors. Today's White House intel is a significant marker. We have waited a long time for this exciting development.

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Important Que Drop Proof

Insight Landed With A Thud