Is Our C-in-C Reading This Blog...??

The words our C-in-C used in this meme are the exact opening words I used in yesterday's post. Sir, if you ARE reading this blog, please know that We Are With You. You have legions of Light Warriors all over the world cheering you on.

https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/2096023780631949819

The NZ MSM is now deafeningly silent about our C-in-C. After years of daily Trump bashing, they are mute. His extraordinary success in USA and abroad is just too much for their tender sensibilities.

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/117215125018114096

Leaked video from Elon Musk. That sure looks like a St--gate to me. Let's goooo...!!

https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/117214135966149581

Kerry K's latest short clip. 'Where Is Home..?' Highly recommended. Thanks, Possum.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/VARTgoNkB3s

Eileene took this great cloudship pic in Wellington Nevada.










Monique sent this lovely cloudship pic from Quebe Canada. What a pretty setting.










This meme is SO cute. Thanks, Maria.













Delightful meme. Thanks, Jaci.










Possum's Daily Baby Trump Laugh. We Light Warriors need a giggle these days.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/IloSGgGmgLo

Well. Pretty crazy out there, huh..?? I was in town yesterday and I swear there were NPCs glitching out all around me. I kept shaking my head every few steps. When I encountered a soul, it was such a joyful experience. Eye contact...! Smile...! 

We are truly living in an unprecedented time in this planet's history. What a ride. We Light Warriors are brave beyond belief.

(NB: I am very happy to report that the Comments section is up and running again after a temporary glitch. A reminder - I welcome all positive comments and will delete any that do not honor the high vibrational space that is this community).

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light

Sierra

https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/


Comments

  1. Katy from New York emailed me this comment...

    Please let all your usual commentors know I feel like I know them all and totally relate to their observations.  I'm a lone lightworker so it's very comforting to know my peeps are out there all over the place!  Thanks for your blog Sierra!!!
    Katy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katy, lovely to hear from you...! I too feel very comforted to know I am part of a global network of awesome Light Warriors. Please do continue to comment. We all benefit. Love, Light and hugs to you.

      Delete
  2. Robin from Aussie emailed me this NPC story. Thought I would share it with you...

    'Yes, the NPC sitch is definitely on the glitch in my experience too.
    I had to go into 'Bunnings' to get 3 replacement fluorescent tubes (that were also 'blinking out'!) and an NPC at the checkout till was having trouble even 'operating'!
    She appeared to be getting grumpy & frustrated over nothing and was staring at her phone.. there was no eye contact throughout.
    Then the items wouldn't scan properly for her and just 'bleeped'.
    All she could 'think' to do was repeat the scanning, but the bleeping continued to repeat accordingly!
    Then she got really frustrated and reached over the counter and physically grabbed all my tubes - including a broken one I had brought in for length measurement!
    I reached over the counter and said: "Er.. You won't be needing that one" as we tussled over my broken unpackaged unit!
    She then tried entering the bar-code number directly - still just more bleeps!
    I really got the feeling that she was nearing the end of her 'operating cycle' and so said: "Look, please just scan these few extra items in my basket for me, while I take these tubes over to the service desk!"
    - It feels like all the 'old stuff' is now grinding slowly to a complete halt! ;)
    The NPC's no longer appear to even 'compute' higher frequency beings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robin, I had a very similar experience recently with a young check out operator. The old system is definitely imploding, one NPC at a time...! Love and Light to you across The Ditch.

      Delete
  3. Everything certainly is getting 'glitchy'! From people, time, to electronics, to weather (it poured here yesterday and there was like a 5% chance of rain!). It feels like every atom of creation is rebelling against being used in this nonsensical farce matrix. "Nope, I'm done, taking my electrons and going home!". I'm enjoying this wacky disintegration. Certainly ready to feel full connection with Source and all life again. Totem animals are functioning ok. I did have a butterfly fly right in my face for about 10 seconds. Saw my bald eagle buddy soar above me on the beach. Felt some great freedom energy from both of them!๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฆ… I guess just breathe/ground and try to stay sane!๐Ÿคท๐ŸŒฌ️๐Ÿง˜๐Ÿซจ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ˜Ž

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Important Que Drop Proof

Insight Landed With A Thud