New North America Map
The image of the new North America map on the right in Kat's post is a BIG deal. We Que followers knew it was coming, yet it is still thrilling to see the map in reality. Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.
https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/117299084354618873
I am re-posting Alexander Quinn's video from yesterday's post for a special reason. Please read the comments. I scrolled and scrolled and scrolled, nodding my head in agreement as I scrolled.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw485RzUJ1w&t=22s
Light Warriors are profoundly exhausted, deeply bored and totally disinterested in 3D life including food and their usual activities. They are being pushed to their limits of endurance. Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick. Me too.
Support from my close Light Warrior friends has become crucial in my bid to stay calm and positive amid the chaos. I love and appreciate them so much. I rely on almost daily contact with them. They are the antidote I need for the insanity swirling around us at present.
This morning I was chatting to a neighbor, the only person in my neighborhood (that I know of) who is awake. I asked him how he keeps going. He replied that he feels he has no choice - he's doing it for the sake of his children and grandchildren. He said the state of the world fills him with despair. Ditto.
So...keep on, keeping on lovely Light Warriors. Your sleeping neighbors and friends have no idea how much you endured and sacrificed to bring them the opportunity of freedom, prosperity and peace on 5D Earth. It is up to them to reach out and accept your gift - or not. Their choice.
Yesterday I took these two pics of the same cloud within half an hour of each other. The cloud started off looking quite foreboding, almost d-monic. Then it transformed into the second beautiful cloud. That is my spring garden in the foreground of the second pic.
A meme with special meaning for me, although no flashes of light recently from our Galactic friends. Thanks, Jaci.
Possum's Daily Baby Trump Laugh. Always light relief amid the madness. Love the product placement, complete with sound effects.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/eYakyh8Gwvs
That's it for me today, lovely Light Warriors. Shortly I will be enjoying my weekly chat with close LW friend Possum. We always have plenty to talk about, especially lately with the rapid speed of Disclosure on all levels.
Look out for me on a 60,000 foot perch near you soon...!
WE'VE GOT THIS.
Where We Go One We Go All
Love and Light
Sierra
https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/
Comments
Post a Comment