Our C-in-C Rocks...

Great intel from Kat about our C-in-C's latest declarations. Go, Sir.

https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/117226324026180173

We did, Sir. We absolutely did...!

https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/2096388315754701222

Our C-in-C is meming up a storm today. Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/117225561317366525

Love this Space Force image on his official TS site. We Are With You.














This meme says it all. Thanks, Possum.










NZ MSM story (headline and intro paragraph) about 'alien debris on the moon'. Well, it's a start.

https://tinyurl.com/mr3kz57d

Florian sent this lovely cloud pic from Germany.










Profound meme. Thanks, Jaci.













So cute, thanks Maria.












Possum's Daily Laugh. It's a goodie from Babylon Bee. 

https://twitter.com/TheBabylonBee/status/2096690044782227884

Finally, yesterday Possum and I had a great discussion about Alexander Quinn's latest Arcturian message in the previous post.

https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/2026/09/alexander-quinn-energy-updateand-more.html

I resonate with this quote...

'The deeper lesson now is learning to live normally while transformation continues around you...Learn to become increasingly capable of remaning centered while the energy changes...'

We Light Warriors crave comfort after years of instability. Our nervous system is constantly reaching for a sense of some kind of 'normal'. Instead we need to make peace with living 'normally' while the chaos swirls around us. 

In other words, we are still in the war zone - until we are not.

Hang in there, lovely Light Warriors. Today's meme fest demonstrates there is plenty of wonderful inspiration out there to keep us entertained and encouraged. I love sharing it with you.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light

Sierra

https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/



Comments

  1. Walking on the beach today I felt clearer/less staticy. Mind was a little calmer and quieter. The water and sand felt softer if that makes any sense. No major totem animals today, but I did pull a bunch of moths out of the water's edge and put them out of harms way on driftwood or plants. Hopefully slow steady progress is leading to major breakthroughs for all of us and Gaia soon!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿงก

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CC, I think there has been a change in energy. I've just been out doing messages in town. All 6 people who served me in shops were extra friendly, chatty and helpful. It felt so different to usual. Did I just luck out and get served by 6 souls...??!! I thought you would enjoy the eagle meme....!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Important Que Drop Proof

Insight Landed With A Thud