The World Is Changing...

Everything is accelerating at lightning pace.

The world is changing dramatically before our eyes day to day - in the best possible way. We Light Warriors have waited a very long time for these exciting developments. Enjoy the moment.

https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/117241718249837854

Our C-in-C has always been a man of the people, as demonstrated in the aftermath of 9/11.

https://truthsocial.com/@Sprok/posts/117238623741023866

A new Taygeta message from Neioh (4 minute video).

https://twitter.com/Kabamur/status/2097642783658193227

Florian sent this extraordinary pic from the Cloud Appreciation Society. It was taken by Dick Thompson at First Hill Seattle Washington. Florian said it looks like a Pleiadian ship resting on top of a Sirian ship. He said it symbolises their joint mission on Earth.














Mark sent this beautiful sunset pic from Arizona. So much energy in it.












Profound meme, a Kerry K original. Thanks, Possum.












Powerful meme. Thanks, Maria.












Possum's Daily Laugh - some British humor for a change. Short clip.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/SuUuWgCIvds

Indigo posed an interesting question in a recent comment: What will you miss when you leave this planet..?

Here is my answer...

I will miss the immense love in a hug with a loved one...The incredible beauty of nature...Laughter - lots and lots of laughter...Snorkeling with the colorful fish in the warm waters of the Cook Islands...Salmon and toasted sourdough bread! Apparently replicators can't quite nail the unique flavors of Earth food...Babies and dogs...Did I mention laughter...??

Finally, this morning I was chatting with Cosmic Custodian on the phone. We were sharing our war stories of decades of holding the Light here on Earth, and how we naively volunteered oh so enthusiastically for this mission on The Other Side. 

Then...we arrived. Wow. Beam me up Scotty. There is no way our colleagues Upstairs have any understanding of just how dark and grim it got down here.

Not anymore, lovely Light Warriors. 

The Light is WINNING, and has already won on the continuum outside time and space. 

We prevailed. We WON. Go us...!!

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light

Sierra

https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/

Comments

  1. From Liz, "A lovely joyous moment in our crowded supermarket today. A lady and I were walking towards each other and couldn't pass. We performed a wonderful ballroom maneuver several times. We both burst out laughing and said together " shall we dance?" and happily went on our way. But I couldn't help noticing we were the only happy ones. Grim faces heads down as some others pushed past. Very sad as I came away uplifted. There will be so much to miss when I go but Im still going! Simple joys like seeing bees at work in the flowers, birdsong, beach, rivers, forests, hugs with loved ones. Life is so glorious and exciting. Much love and hugs to you Sierra and all you precious people" πŸ₯°πŸ‘½πŸ’πŸ€—πŸ›ΈπŸŒΊπŸŽ‰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Myrtle..! So lovely to hear from you, Liz. I have created a delightful connection with a female worker at my local supermarket. She was talking to herself one day. I stopped to chat and told her I talk to myself all the time, and that research shows highly intelligent people always talk to themselves. Now we chat and laugh every time I go in there. It can be so easy to create connection. I love your 'Happy List', Liz. I am really looking forward to meeting you one day - hopefully soon...! Love, Light and hugs from rainy Top of the South.

      Delete
  2. I saw a cloud that looked exactly like the one in Florian’s pic just a few days ago. I wonder if it’s actually the same cloud, since Seattle is not that far away from where I live.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anael, I believe it is entirely possible that it is the same cloud. Those clouds are enormous, and can be seen for great distances. How cool that you saw it, even if it wasn't the same one...!

      Delete
  3. As humans we will surely have fond memories of all good things & experiences in the past, but if we are to leave this planet & return to our real home, I believe that will be the ultimate bliss that we'll miss nothing here! 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JN, I agree with you. When we leave this 3D illusion and cross the rainbow bridge to 5D Earth, we will take our loved ones with us, and everything else will left behind. We won't need or want 3D things and experiences - excess baggage.

      Delete
  4. My take is that all of the beauty that we think we will miss in this construct will be 10 fold when our amnesia is no longer and we rejoin our star families and if we chose, our place of origin. Today one of my go to peeps said that we are moving past experience and moving toward becoming. It lined up with my highest self chat this morning. Much love to all... πŸ’“

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Possum, I love your take on 5D Earth. Yes, breathtaking beauty awaits us there. Maybe we love the beauty on the Earth construct so much because it is an antidote for all the darkness. Looking forward to our chat tomorrow...!

      Delete
  5. I would miss the smell of jasmine on my morning walks and being up with the birds, smiling at strangers and seeing them smile back, and playing Sequence with my Mum πŸ˜‰ πŸ’“ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Sweetie, you have made my day - and made me cry too...! Yes, I would definitely miss playing Sequence with you, even though you beat me most of the time. Although I am getting better...! We have such fun on our special nights. Love you. BIGGEST hug. Talk in the weekend.

      Delete
  6. Am I wrong or did the message from Taygeta say the same thing as Brenda's message... namely, that as long as we keep our focus on what we want to see, the rest of what we don't want to see/experience "doesn't exist." Sounds like it to me. That seriously gives me so much hope.

    As for what I will miss when I leave this planet... definately the love of cats and other animals... and hugs... and sunsets... and gathering around a huge fire with friends and family... and the absolute amazing beauty of Mother Earth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb, lovely to see your list. Yes, the amazing beauty of Mother Earth, I agree. Take care over there....

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Insight Landed With A Thud

Hopi Prophecy Unfolding In Real Time