Cosmic Custodian Guest Post

Our much anticipated second guest post from Cosmic Custodian has arrived. Enjoy.


Are We There Yet?!? (By Cosmic Custodian)

I don't have children, but I know I used to bug the crap outta my parents asking the proverbial question from the back seat.  "Are we there yet?"  I figured this was on everyone's mind and I'd address the elephant in the room.  By all accounts this "Gaia Super Fun Adventure" has drug on far longer than wanted or anticipated.  The exact reasons for the delay are a bit murky, but I'll try my best to shed a lil Light on the situation.  Some are handling it a tad better than others.  I vacillate between mild irritation and full on bat-shit lunacy and profanity laced tirades.  Some days I'm: "This sucks, I'm ready to go home".  Other times... "ETs and Angelic Beings, get your asses off your clouds, and leave your enchanted space harems for a minute and help free us from this galactic shit-hole right. fucking. NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!  Without further ado, let's take a peek, shall we?

We all knew this wouldn't be an easy mission.  Volunteers for the more perilous roles were in short supply.  Looking back I don't think we deluded ourselves or the Angels/Ascended Masters lied to us.  I feel even they couldn't see just how booby-trapped and unbelievably treacherous this place was.  When a place gets as dark as 3D Gaia got it's like trying to drive in super dense fog.  You might even know the road well, but there's lots of things unseen to hit...

 The problem was never physical 3D itself.  The conundrum was with all the unseen dark energies and entities causing havoc.  Every time a dark grid or frequency was cleared another level to the puzzle revealed itself.  With that said, in my own experiences the dark attacks have dropped for me about 90%  It's not all doom/gloom folks, we have made TREMENDOUS progress.

Take this info with a grain of salt.  I feel that Gaia was the last stronghold of darkness.  Not just this galaxy, or even universe, but the multiverse!  I think all remaining evil was lured/drawn here because it had nowhere else to go.  Things would have eased up and darkness would have fled this place due to the raising energies if there were any remaining refuges for it.  Nope.  This is the last stop.  Nowhere else to hide.  We must be thorough as well as patient.  (I'm not thrilled about it either, but we agreed to see this to the end!)

Now the million dollar question.  So when does this all end?  I'll start with the smart-ass ET higher being answer.  It already has.  Linear time only exists in the low vibrations of 3D and that's nearly gone.  We're watching a movie that's already over.  Each of us gets to experience the ending based on our vibration.  Pretty sure everyone reading this has chosen the "Best" ending.  You'd have to make a conscious choice to remain in duality.  Don't know about y'all, but I'm not going back to the darkness!

I don't have a date or time to throw out there.  I'm not sure even an Ascended Master would be able to predict exactly when...What I can say is based on my own experiences and intuiton.   The energies are tangibly raising.  Linear time is absolutely evaporating.  Everything from electronics, to cars, to bodies, to people and even animals seem to glitch more and more.  I'd say what we're waiting for is VERY soon.  So let's raise our vibration (Thanks Coach Jerry!) as much as we can and not wait on a galactic, political, or religious savior.  Do you really think Source would let us come so far and overcome so much just to be deserted at the finish line?  The rewards will blow away even our most delicious imaginings!  

I'll close with a couple quotes from A Course in Miracles.  "Heaven is nothing more than the remembrance of where you are always, and who you are forever".  Heaven is here, there is nowhere else. Heaven is now, there is no other time".

Much Love and Light Everyone!
CosmicCustodian 



Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. I burst into tears when I read the line “Gaia was the last stronghold of darkness.” Sierra has said that spontaneous tears is a sign of recognition, so I think you’re right, CC. Even if there are some other 3D worlds out there, they are probably being heavily guarded by the GFL so that they can’t be twisted into the monstrous inverted matrix that we live in here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anael, responding on behalf of CC, he may respond himself... Yes, spontaneous tears are definitely a sign of recognition of TRUTH. It is happening to me a lot lately. Sudden emotion while talking about something. Love and Light to you.

      Delete
  2. From Liz " I had a chuckle at Cosmic Custodians comment ""are we there yet?"". When our lot were little we used to add ten minutes to the journey every time that comment came from the back seat! This mission has certainly tested the resilience but am I glad and honored to have volunteered? Absolutely!!!!! This journey is so exhausting though but I am so encouraged by these comments and all the interactions in this beautiful community. Much love, light, joy and peace to us all πŸ₯°❤️πŸŒΊπŸŒΈπŸ‘½

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liz, thank you so much on behalf of Cosmic Custodian. Yes, this journey is exhausting alright but we keep on keeping on. Hugs to you down there...!

      Delete
  3. The “are we there yet” reminded me of the t.v. show called “The Smurfs”. The little blue humanoid guys wearing tiny white hats. Almost every episode had this line in it whenever they went on their journey. They were free spirited like us. Yes, all darkness was cornered here on Earth and that actually was a good thing. I believe this is why the ending is already magnificent. I also agree we create our own heaven or hell. When the times are tough we can still find joy in the little things, it’s all about controlling our mind. This is hard to do at the worst of times but choosing how to think is having an awareness of what you are doing. πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ. I recall some tough times in my life where I made it worse with my thoughts. πŸ’­. Thanks C.C. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Dads always answer was 'oh about 20 minutes".... just about 10 minutes now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very good read of E.T. contact by Daniel Scranton.

    https://goldenageofgaia.com/2026/09/25/the-9d-arcturian-council-preparing-for-e-t-contact/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, CC you hit the nail on the head. Thank you very much. πŸŒŽπŸƒ‍♂️πŸƒ‍♀️πŸš–πŸŒŠπŸ„‍♂️πŸ„πŸ»‍♀️πŸš€πŸ›Έ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the comments everybody! This is a VERY deep topic. For brevity (and sanity) sake I just kinda did a quick overview. May we indeed, "be there now".😎. Anael and Sierra your conversation above about emotions being our truth detector are spot on. Other people can lie to us and our own minds can distort the truth. But energy don't lie, heart don't lie, gut don't lie. Much ❤️ everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Important Que Drop Proof

Insight Landed With A Thud