Are You Tired Of Winning Yet..??
Great intel from Kat about the Hormuz Strait. Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, Light Warriors.
https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/117378385447204297
More exciting intel from Kat - the entire movie industry is about to be revamped. Awesome news.
https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/117377858040725544
Thanks to Possum for this beautiful video. Tissues will be needed (30" video).
https://x.com/USA_Anne711/status/2105044890661101655
Bill Q took this amazing cloud ship pic today over his house near Willits Northern California.
Eileene sent this lovely cloud ship pic from Nevada.
We are doing our best. Thanks, Maria.
Powerful meme. Thanks, Maria.
Possum Daily Baby Trump Laugh. Enjoy.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/I7r30h6xmpg
Finally, I want to discuss a concept that ties in perfectly with 'Permanent Uncertainty' - Radical Acceptance. Radical acceptance involves accepting the reality of a situation even if you will never like it or agree with it. It is finally and deeply accepting the situation AS IT IS, in all its messiness.
That would be a great description of the dying 3D matrix: messy. Very very messy. Will we Light Warriors ever like this terrible messiness...? No. Do we have a choice about the messiness if we intend to see our mission through to the end...? No. We need to practice radical acceptance until the 3D matrix finally is no more. Kapput. Finito.
This morning I did a powerful personal exercise around radical acceptance of a particular issue in my life. I radically accepted aspects of the situation that I have been strongly resisting for many years. I now feel calm, peaceful and empowered.
It is never too late to learn soul lessons on this Ascension journey.
WE'VE GOT THIS.
Where We Go One We Go All
Love and Light
Sierra
Thank you Sierra and all. Bill Qs cloud is amazing. I love lions. Such beautiful animals. Love and blessings to all π₯°π€πΈπΊ
ReplyDelete❤️πππ
DeleteThank you Myrtle, I always appreciate your comments. Love, Light and hugs to you from up here. It was a beautiful warm sunny day...!
DeleteI want to tell you all a story about me and my husband Raven.
ReplyDeleteRaven and I met when we were in Junior High; I was in 8th grade, and he was in 9th grade. We shared art class together, and sat at the same table.
Over a few weeks at the start of the school year, we started talking and grew to like each other. Eventually, he asked me to go to a school dance with me, and I bashfully agreed. On the night of the dance, he asked me to be his girlfriend, and once again, I bashfully agreed.
We started dating, and all seemed well, until a couple months later, when I found him snuggling with another girl at lunch. He cheated on me, and I was crushed.
We broke up, and as the school year ended and another one began, Raven started going to the High School building while I was still at the Junior High building. He then moved to a different city, so we never went to the same school again.
8 years later, in 2017, I got a notification on my phone telling me that someone sent me a friend request on facebook. I looked at the message, and it was from Raven, who typed out a super long apology for cheating on me when we were kids.
The most important part of this story is what happened as I read that message: I felt not a single shred of pain from that experience, and almost entirely forgot about it. I was kind of laughing as I read his apology because the whole time I was thinking, “Pshhh, come on, we were both just dumb kids, I’m not still mad at you!”
Obviously, we started talking again, fell in love again, and then got married 2 years later in 2019.
If I can so perfectly and cleanly move on from something as painful as being cheated on, then maybe I can come to accept other things in my life that hurt, like Sierra was saying. If I imagine myself as my eternal, omnipotent, divine self, and then look at all the people who hurt me, and all the people I have hurt, then that same thought of us just being dumb kids comes to mind. “Pshhh, come on, we were all just experiencing the illusion of separation! It’s all water under the bridge!” This is all of course easier said than done, but if anyone can do it, then it’s us light warriors.
Anael, I love your story, thank you for sharing. You are right: 'Pshhh, we were all just experiencing the illusion of separation. It's all water under the bridge...!' I agree, Anael. In fact, the expression, 'It's all water under the bridge' is coming up in my thoughts often lately. As Blossom Goodchild channeled: 'NOTHING MATTERS...' Love, Light and hugs to you and Raven.
Delete