Massive Move Against MSM

The Alliance has made a massive move against the DS MSM and entertainment industry. 

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/117366480935058731

This post makes a pertinent point - we haven't had any terrorist attacks recently.

https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/117367872826115228

Thanks to Coach Jerry for this TRUTH bomb video. It features excerpts from a Joe Rogan interview with a top US military whistleblower about evidence of ETs on Earth (11' 24" video).

https://youtu.be/dGywBq6E-Pc?is=FeydL_xRMTisMHjU

Starship Earth Ascends latest newsletter has an excellent short video by Alex Collier (2' 33" video).

https://tinyurl.com/2uuwrj3d

I love this image. Thanks to Starship Earth Ascends.












I took this amazing cloud ship pic last night. Note the perfect edge on the top cloud to the right.










Florian sent this stunning cloud pic from the Cloud Appreciation Society. It was taken by Pepper Bauer In Mapleton Illinois.













A profound meme from Zachary Fisher. How true for many of us.


















Possum Baby Trump Daily Laugh. Enjoy.

Lovely Light Warriors, I very much appreciate your support of this blog. Every day I receive kind emails and great cloud ship pics. The comment section lifts all of our spirits. Please keep commenting.

Today I am tired but happy. I was blessed to spend time with loved family members, including my fur grandbaby - a gorgeous border collie dog. My fur grandbaby likes to share my peanut butter sandwiches so I make one specially for him. Not surprisingly, we both enjoy my visits.

Stay calm and positive on your 60,000 foot perch. We are seeing TRUTH bombs on a daily basis now. More and more people are waking up to the lies they have been fed for their entire lives.

I recommend that you stock up on popcorn, relax and enjoy the end of the movie. Those credits are about to roll.....

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Insight Landed With A Thud

Hopi Prophecy Unfolding In Real Time