Battle Raging For The Moon
Excellent intel about the battle raging for the Moon. Spoiler alert: the Alliance has already won.
https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/117411630556134453
Exciting intel about Quantum EVERYTHING, coming to your area soon. Thanks again, Kat.
https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/117408388678547961
VERY cool little video directly from our C-in-C. Clue - it is 17 minutes long. Brilliant. I didn't get it straight away to be honest. Watch the sidewalk move to the right.
https://x.com/PapiTrumpo/status/2107941193539846479
My dear friend Coach Jerry has a theory about Super Intelligence. He says that SI comes from Source while AI comes from the dark forces. Spot on.
https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/117383721995142736
Remember this clip..? The night our C-in-C slayed Hillary during a debate. Priceless.
https://x.com/PapiTrumpo/status/2108680631957811204
Lovely cloud pic from Cathy in Michigan. Note the green orb in center left.
Cara sent this striking cloud pic from Shirley Indiana. She called it 'Breakthrough'. Indeed.
Profound meme. Thanks, Jaci.
Love this meme. Thanks Marci.
Possum's Daily Baby Trump laugh. The TRUTH bombs continue. This time it's about reptilians in US government. The ending is...hmmm. I will let you decide.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/G1fHyW5XKe
Cosmic Custodian recently left a great comment...
'...It feels like 3D is a ship that's sinking. Some refuse to leave their cabins, convinced the duality sea liner will repair itself and get back on course. Those who know better are on the deck getting ready to step off. We're somewhat tethered to the others hoping they'll change their minds and jump ship with us. Holding out to the last moment, but it's VERY soon time to cut that cord...



Thank you Sierra and all. Jaci’s meme is so true. I have t been able to save my husband so far. He’s been away for three and a half weeks and I’ve said to myself I need to start being my true authentic self around him when he arrives back. He can only do it on his own but I’ll certainly start planting more seeds. Love, light and truth to all 🤗🥰💐🌸
ReplyDelete