It's That Time: Scare Event (Not Halloween)
Right on Que...Scare Event.
I won't go into details - the three following links will fill in the gaps for you. What I DO want to say is this - please do not get sucked into the fear-mongering. Que drops make it clear that we and our families are safe. Any 'Scare Event' is to awaken the sleepers, and will most likely be optics.
Starship Earth Ascends newsletter...
Kat Post with announcement from our C-in-C about the Scare Event (44" video)...
https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/117395425939345117
Clandestine Post with valuable background information...
https://truthsocial.com/@Clandestine/posts/117396204326308821
Two blog readers sent me this amazing footage of a partially de-cloaked starship. That rim looks exactly the same as the rim on a cloudship in a recent pic I took from my property.
https://x.com/izaqueufo/status/2107092581721006141?s=46
Florian sent this striking pic from the Cloud Appreciation Society by Mike Nolan in Convy North Wales.
Profound meme from Zachary Fisher. https://x.com/zachqfish
Such a cool meme. Thanks Maria.
Possum's Daily Baby Trump Laugh. Halloween hijinks.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/80Kzhl44WaE
Many of us Light Warriors are going through intense emotional clearings in relationships. There is a reason for it - Venus is now Retrograde in Scorpio. It is inspiring us to dig into the depths of our being and release relationships that no longer serve us.
If you enjoy astrology, I recommend this excellent video on the Venus Retrograde. I had never seen this astrologer before. He uses superb graphics and technology - a lot of information packed into twelve minutes (12' 20" video).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA-C4oF_eZA
Finally, this morning my beloved daughter Liv and I were texting about the importance of practicing extreme self-care. Liv is a master at extreme self-care. She would be a great life coach.
Afterwards I was pondering our chat and decided to make some changes to bring my life into alignment with my values. They are not big changes but the impact will be significant to my sense of wellbeing.
Dolores Cannon said that we need to feel through the layers as we ascend, asking ourselves moment to moment: 'How do I feel about this choice..? Would that other choice be better...?' On and on we choose, moment to moment, as we ascend through the layers.
It is the only way to fly, lovely Light Warriors.
WE'VE GOT THIS.
Where We Go One We Go All
Love and Light
Sierra
https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/
Comments
Post a Comment