Our C-in-C Is Rocking Social Media

Our C-in-C is posting up a storm on social media. Each post is more fascinating than the last.

Yesterday he posted that he is aging in reverse. Interesting. Watch this space.

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/117021631093676094

Kab posted about our C-in-C's age reversal post.

https://twitter.com/Kabamur/status/2083878854037590450

I love this new pic on our C-in-C's Truth Social page.

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump









Our C-in-C in another pic with JFK. The Papi Trumpo X site is my daily 'go to'.

https://x.com/PapiTrumpo










...And here he is with Elvis. I am honestly wondering if he is busy telegraphing all the 'dead' returnees...? (44" video).

https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/2083722076280529102

Torsten in Denmark took this lovely cloud ship pic from his garden.












Eileene from Nevada took this great highway cloud ship pic while travelling in California.












If you have any sky anomaly/cloud ship pics, send them to sierra336@protonmail.com

Possum's Daily Baby Trump Laugh. So funny. Aren't we fortunate to have these clever little videos for daily light relief from the monotony..?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/-5r-PqHs_O8

Yesterday I was chatting with Light Warrior friends about communicating with 'sleepers'. I said to remember they are still inside the matrix. We are on the OUTSIDE of the matrix. 

The best analogy for communicating with them is the phone box on The Matrix movie. Trinity, Morpheus and Neo use the phone box to transition between their REAL world and the matrix. 

When you talk to unawakened loved ones, consciously think of the phone box. You are, literally, stepping into a different frequency every time you communicate with them. That's why it can sometimes be exhausting - not always. It's a 'little trip' there and back every time, and they are completely unaware.

Well, lovely Light Warriors. this Ascension journey certainly isn't boring these days. Remember back to when we used to complain that nothing was happening..?? It's a good sign that those days are long gone, never to return.

Buckle up, Buttercups. The Best Is Yet To Come.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light

Sierra

https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/

Comments

  1. I love that analogy. I will use that now when talking to the unawakened. These posts are ramping up on the excitement scale. I’ve been busy the last few days but I must take some time to catch up on posts. Love and hugs to all ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—❤️๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Myrtle, so glad you like the phone box analogy. I have a clear vision in my mind of Trinity or Neo in the phone box. It really helps! Looking forward to our chat soon. Love, Light and hugs.

      Delete
  2. The cloud ship pic that I took is actually seen from my back garden. I sat on the sofa, looking up at the sky while I was talking with my wife. I saw this cloud, hurried into the kitchen to get my phone, went outside and took the pic.
    Eileene's pic of the great Californian landscape with cloudships is beautiful๐Ÿ›ธ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ›ธ

    I and my wife have wished several times that our cat could have aged in reverse, but that was not the plan for him it seems. My wife is grieving more than I am over his departure. I will probably not miss the 3D world much when it's no longer here...!
    Love and light๐Ÿ–

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Torsten, thanks for letting me know re the pic. I will amend the post. I often hurry outside with my phone when I see a great cloud ship. My neighbors probably think I am crazy but I really don't care.
      Sending a big hug for Hanne. Grief is so painful. Much Love and Light to you both.

      Delete
  3. ☎️๐ŸงŸ‍♀️๐ŸงŸ‍♂️Hee hee...
    The BOSS is on a roll. ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ’“

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope all of you are doing well, this week has been really difficult for me. I am dealing with heartbreak after being rejected by someone. Don’t worry, it wasn’t Raven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anael, my heart goes out to you. So many of us Light Warriors are losing people, whether by our own choice or not. The frequency mismatches are becoming glaringly obvious. The Universe is stepping in to create the necessary changes. It can be very painful. You are not alone, Anael. We Are With You. Hugs to you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Important Que Drop Proof

'Buckle Up, Buttercups'