Kerry K: 'We Are Living Through Something That Shouldn't Be Possible'

I don't usually watch Kerry K videos - but the title drew me to watch this one. I am very glad I did. I strongly recommend every Light Warrior to watch this video. 

Kerry explains with great eloquence exactly what it is like for us to be awake around the sleepers - and how it will look after The Shift. Disclaimer: I do not agree with Kerry about a pole shift. I believe pole shifts were an old timeline, as confirmed by many channeled sources (16' 22" video).

Last night I read this excellent article and passed it on to Light Warrior friends. It is long but highly recommended reading.

Brenda Hoffman's latest channeled message. She is always inspiring.

I love this quote from the channeling...'Accept your inner voice as a safe haven instead of a silly irritant...' I am learning to trust and enjoy the guidance from my intuition/spirit guides.

Blog reader Mary sent me this profound Nordiqa post. I love her writing.

Last night I went out to take a cloud ship pic - then turned around and saw this giant ship right about my house. Amazing energy radiating from it.















Kate in Aussie sent this cool cloud pic. The pattern looks like giant seagulls.














This meme says it all. Thanks, Maria.














Possum's Daily Baby Trump Laugh. This is Part Two after yesterday's clip. Enjoy.

Finally, I was chatting with a dear Light Warrior friend about the challenges of communicating with our sleepy loved ones. There is a sense they are not keeping up with us - drifting away. I got this download...

We won't lose any loved ones who have signed on to ascend with us. If it is in their soul contract, they are coming. It's just a case of how much soul growth they will achieve before The Shift. We can love them, but we cannot do it FOR them. 

Meanwhile, practice extreme self-care and love YOURSELF. This is the biggest adventure so far in your soul journey. Make the most of it, lovely Light Warriors.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light
Sierra




Comments

  1. Yesterday afternoon on my walk over to the veggie garden to water some newly sowed plants, I met a woman with her daughter and a dog. We began talking. At first I feared that she would find me invasive, but we continued talking and I was surprised at how we all three , and the dog were together as a little group of people without the usual distance of fear and artificial politeness. It was a beautifully warm and bright afternnoon sunshine as we walked among the trees. As I think back it might have been the dog who 'arranged' this meeting where I went from being just a stranger saying hello to some strangers to open my heart towards them for a while. After ten minutes I thanked her for the conversation and went on towards the garden association, still surprised. It felt like a moment of freedom with help from above🛸
    Love and light🙏

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Important Que Drop Proof

'Buckle Up, Buttercups'