Dan Scavino: 'Buckle Up...!'

Dan Scavino - our C-in-C's leading comms guy - posted this awesome post. Buckle up.

https://truthsocial.com/@Trumpsoutherngal/posts/117034698688869304

The official White House site posted this MAGA video - but not your usual MAGA (one minute video).

https://x.com/WhiteHouse/status/2084453941480186310

Our C-in-C spells it out loud and clear. Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/2084753262490632364

Top NFL player Aaron Rogers - who refused the deadly jab - decimated F--ci in this interview excerpt. Go Aaron (26" video).

https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/117033370970246039

Disclosure is ramping up. The MSM reports twenty UFOs 'racing past the moon'. 

https://twitter.com/Kabamur/status/2084762113420210656

Florian sent this pic from the Cloud Appreciation Society, taken by Steven Schiff at San Rafael California. These cloud ships look just like the one in my pic in the previous post.










We can all relate. Love it. Thanks Maria.










Great meme. Thanks Jaci. It's called Radical Acceptance.










Possum's Daily Baby Trump Laugh. Part 3. This one is so funny.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/AUTY5a01TK8

Personal Ascension Summary Time...

The heart palpitations are back. I do not enjoy them. Also, I often feel hungry, completely unexpectedly. I eat a meal but I still feel hungry. This is not typical for me. And the dreams? Bizarre.

I am investing much less time in people who are not bothering to match my vibrational energy. Conversely, I am investing much more energy in heart-centered people who are reaching out to me. It is called discernment. I am practicing it moment by moment. I am CREATING my 5D world with every choice I make.

Finally, the Nordiqa post in the previous post featured a meme. It had the words I TOLD YOU SO crossed out (for after the SHTF). These are the replacement words...'I'm sorry the system and people you trusted have lied to you...' Brilliant. Those are the exact words I will use when my sleepy loved ones suddenly snap awake.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light

Sierra

https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/

Comments

  1. From Liz, " The heart palpitations are certainly ramping up but thanks to all the excellent advice we are getting here ( thankyou Sierra and all) I am resting, reading, generally taking good care). Last night a very weird dream. I awoke from a deep sleep and someone was banging on the bedroom windows. Nobody there but it was so real I checked the garden for footprints this morning. Again nothing. Much love, light and hugs to you Sierra and all" 🥰🤗💐🌺👽

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good thing about the weather is that you know you can't control it. It just lives its own life and you don't have to feel responsible if its raining or sunshine, you can relax, let it be and spend your energy on something that makes you happy🙂
    Love and light🌨⛅🌤🛸

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Important Que Drop Proof

'Buckle Up, Buttercups'