Why Do We Come To Earth..?

This Kab post summarizes why we come to Earth. It is not what you think. Highly recommended. Please use your discernment, as always. I am just the messenger.

NPCs (Non Playing Characters) are an endless source of fascination and speculation. An excerpt from Dolores Cannon's The Convoluted Universe Book 4 re NPCs. She calls them The Backdrop People...

'They came to live, breathe, work and die...They didn't choose....They are slaves that go from one star system to the next and they are used as a back drop...They are just here as energy to help us with our lessons, to create chaos, or to work or just to live...They are just energy...'

Dolores didn't like the word 'slaves'. I am not a fan either, but the regression client used it.

Papi Trumpo is having a ball with BIG HAIR pics. The A-----ce is working hard to keep up our spirits.

My daughter Liv took these two serene photos this morning. My daily walk view (not at sunrise!).































I took this unusual cloud pic yesterday. It was low and had powerful energy.














Florian sent this meme. We are in a potent portal window until the eclipse on 12 August and beyond.



















Lovely meme, thanks Jaci.

















Possum's Daily Baby Trump Laugh. Part 7 and finale of the medieval series. Melania is adorable.

Finally, I was chatting with Light Warrior friends about how the 3D/5D divide is unfolding in our relationships. Currently it is my experience that certain people are reaching out to me. They are drawn magnetically to my frequency. It is a delightful development.

Goodness...!! I just could NOT find that word 'development'. Many Light Warriors are reporting that they are losing words mid-sentence. It is comforting to know I am not alone.

Hang in there, lovely Light Warriors. Enjoy the A-----ce dedication to keeping the atmosphere light and fun as we steam towards the finish line. We are grateful.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Important Que Drop Proof

'Buckle Up, Buttercups'