Time Travel: The Only Way To Travel

Interesting intel from Kat about time travel and S--er Soldiers.

https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/117125565252996982

Another great little clip from Kerry K. She is knocking it out of the park at present (1' 20" video).

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/DWaFID9YUVw

Excellent channeled message to inspire weary Light Warriors.

https://eraoflight.com/2026/08/22/galactic-message-you-incarnated-for-this-moment/

Some quirky humor from our C-in-C. We've got to keep our sense of humor, Light Warriors (13" video).

https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/2091220399379890655

I took these two cloud ship pics from my garden yesterday.


















This rainbow greeted me at my back door this morning after a stormy night.










I love this meme so much. Thanks, Maria.










...And this one too. Thanks again, Maria.














Possum's Daily Baby Trump Laugh. It follows on from yesterday's clip. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/y8pXCyzlXlg

What message is your Higher Self/spirit guides trying to get through to you..? I mentioned in a comment response that I keep hearing two words in my mind: 'What if..?' The words are in a light happy tone. 

I believe the message is: 'What if everything you have ever dreamed of is about to come true..? Very soon..??' And to that I say - Why not..?? I am due. And so are YOU.

This blog community is a tight-knit bunch of highly-evolved beings who volunteered to come on this Earth mission to liberate humanity from millennia of enslavement by the dark forces.

Every morning when I get out of bed and put my feet on the floor, I marvel that I have the fortitude to be back on 3D Earth for another round. And we are doing it over and over and over and over....

We are, indeed, the bravest of the brave, the strongest of the strong. Yes - I am talking about YOU. Give yourself a big hug right now, from me to you.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light

Sierra

https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Important Que Drop Proof

'Buckle Up, Buttercups'