The Loneliness Of The Light Warrior

Kerry K has put out an excellent little video about the loneliness of the Light Warrior. Oh, how we relate (1' 35" video).

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Tu6xMzFD9qk

Florian sent this beautiful rainbow cloud pic from Cloud Appreciation Society. It was taken by Monica Reimer in Tallahassee Florida.











Florian also sent this stunning pic from the Society. It was taken by Vasuprada Navasimhan near Coimbatore Western Ghats India.
















A special meme. Thanks, Maria.









Possum's Daily Baby Trump Laugh - they are back.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/K323EjeiCGQ

Today was my weekly Town Day. So, what did I learn while I was out and about...?? I learned that people are OVER bureaucratic BS. It is a big topic of conversation among the normies. Good. It means that people are finally rising up instead of meekly accepting it as 'their lot'. 

I also learned that laughter is very healing. Today I attended my weekly AA meeting. Nearly every person who shared inspired gales of laughter from all present. We were blessed with an hour of pure joy that is so often absent from daily life.

That's it for me today, lovely Light Warriors. Instead of padding a post with unnecessary fluff, I would rather just end it short and sweetly when I am done. And today...I am done...!

Take care out there. Not long now.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light

Sierra

https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/



Comments

  1. Love the information about Tartaria in yesterday’s blog. Let the abundance and light reign throughout our planet ascending us to the New Earth. I am so happy we will not live through a Cabal reset in this life. Regarding Kerry K’s video, there is no one awake in my neighbourhood so I continue to hold the light. A lady down the street holds Christian bible prayers once a week and they think the world is ending, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indigo, I love reading about Tartaria. What a magnificent time it must have been for humanity. It is inconceivable that the dark forces just wiped it out. And like you, no one awake in my neighborhood either, except for one man who is partially but not fully awake. My town is BIG on the Bible...!

      Delete
  2. Love the Kerry K video, it encapsulates how I've felt my entire life in about a minute lol. Lately I keep thinking about a Star Trek TNG episode. All us Trekkies will get this analogy πŸ€“. The Dr. Crusher character is stuck in her Son's warp bubble experiment. Crew members keep disappearing on the ship, but nobody notices but her. This strange vortex keeps opening and she resists it. The ship itself starts fading ing and finally it's just her and the Captain until he disappears. She realizes she must let go of fear and jump into the vortex. Finding out that her son and the other crew were trying to save her all along. It's like this in our lives. People and situations keep disappearing but we may be the only ones who notice. The 'vortex' is the portal to 5D that we keep resisting. Letting go of a collapsing old world that we've obviously outgrown. If you feel anxiety and a compression occuring know you aren't alone...🧑😎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CC - that is one of my favorite Star Trek NG episodes....! And BIG synchronicity - I have been thinking about it constantly lately as people disappear out of my life almost on a weekly basis. I have come SO close to posting about that episode in the last few weeks. I agree with you - it is the perfect analogy for what we Light Warriors are going through. Thank you for beating me to it...!! I totally recommend every LW to watch that episode, even if you are not a Trekkie like CC and me. It sums up the loneliness of our mission. Yes, jump through the portal to 5D. Let's goooooooo...!!

      Delete
  3. Wow! love that analogy.
    Unfortunately for me, I keep looking for that vortex- i w be the first to go!
    Please vortex, appear and open!
    …and I am Outta Here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vicky, when that portal appears you will look around and see millions of us LWs beside you, ready to leap too...!!

      Delete
  4. Glad to hear the sleepers are ready to move forward and I can be beamed up. πŸ›Έ
    Last night I started a new routine at dark on my small front porch. I look up at the few stars I can see living in a city and requested a physical visible visit from my star family. I didn't see one and I was really uncomfortable with my neck cranked all the way up since I live among big houses all around and do not have much of a sky view unless I walk a few blocks up the hill. When I came inside I find that my cat has left me one hard turd right where I sit on my bed. The hit I received was that he was concerned about me staying outside in the dark. Either that or he thought I would be beamed up without him. Just kidding. Anywho, I have decided I will lay down on my yoga mat and look up without a neck cramp and bring JayJ out with me. πŸ˜ΈπŸ›Έ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Possum, as a seasoned star gazer, I totally relate to the crick neck situation. I bought some cheap outdoor chairs recently that just so happen to have an angled back rest that is perfect for star gazing...! Most people would think they don't work for sitting - but they are perfect for my requirements.
      Re the turd, when we went away for a few nights while our beloved cat Sammy was alive, if we stayed away too long - even though he was being cared for by a lovely neighbor - he would wee on our beds. Quite deliberately. Well, it was our fault..!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Important Que Drop Proof

'Buckle Up, Buttercups'