Elon Musk Prepared To Purchase UK

Elon, if you wish to purchase UK and spruce it up, please just go right ahead. I am sure UK Light Warriors will roll out the red carpet for you and lay on a big brass band.

https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/117088719891322748

Through Kat's post above, I rediscovered one of my old favorites - Babylon Bee. These brilliant satirists use blistering humor at the expense of the bad guys. It is no surprise they have over 5 million followers. Enjoy.

https://x.com/TheBabylonBee

This little video is very cool. No hints, just watch.

https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/117088670455436094

Donna sent this sunset pic from New Mexico. Look at that sharp right angle. Natural..??













Another unnatural 'line' in the sky. Mark Keller took this pic in Arizona.











Clever meme. Thanks Maria.












Beautiful meme. Thanks Jaci.


















Possum's Daily Baby Trump Laugh.

I was in town today. While shopping, I eavesdropped on a conversation where two older women were discussing our latest obscene rate rise. There is widespread condemnation. Locals are mad as hell. As I listened, it gave me hope that people are not just meekly accepting the BS that emerges from local councils. Good...!

Meanwhile, on a global level - all jokes aside about Elon purchasing UK - there is a sense that the A-----ce is about to steam-roller right over the top of the DS in spectacular style.

I recommend getting thoroughly prepared so you can sit back and enjoy the show. Stock up on popcorn. We Light Warriors have done the hard yards. Now we get to relax. Aaaaaaah.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. Greenland first, now Uk. If UK is owned by positve people, good! In the end countries belong to their people, no matter how much rhey earn, both rich and poor, but then there will not be any poor peple any more.
    Great pictures - and memes๐Ÿ•Š
    Love and light๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ›ธ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿงก

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Torsten, the Alliance enjoys poking fun at the DS through spoofing. It is a very funny video...! Love and Light from night time NZ.

      Delete
  2. GO Babylon Bee and Elon!!! Gotta make more popcorn... ๐ŸŽฌ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elon is having a ball....!! Go him, and go us...!!

      Delete
  3. I heard a prediction by Tarot by Janine yesterday. She said that it looks like Trump will "die" soon. I put that in quotes, because reports of his death won't be real, but the Alliance wants him out of the picture while some really big things go down so they can't blame him (how many people are still so brainwashed that they literally can't hear anything that's aid if it involves Trump?). She said there may not even be mid-terms in the US. Something really, really big is coming soon. Have you heard anything about any of this? I can send the link to her post if you'd like to see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb, yes I have heard the rumors of the faked demise of our C-in-C. Some people put it under the Scare Event category. I am completely trusting the Alliance at this point. I too believe there will be no mid-terms. Who knows...?? Maybe the whole election concept could go west. Watch this space.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Important Que Drop Proof

Insight Landed With A Thud