C-in-C: 'Putting Parents Back In Charge'
Our C-in-C is reversing the woke transgender movement that destroyed the lives of countless children. He is 'putting parents back in charge of their children...' Please let this desperately needed approach sweep the world asap. Love the gold tie. Comms...?? (54" video).
https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/2091984765817700707
Pete Hegseth follows suit with much-needed common sense around jabs for military personnel. NO MORE jab mandates. They are free to choose whether to get any jabs (2 minute video).
https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/117152870752208765
Brenda Hoffman's latest channeling is inspiring, as always.
https://lifetapestrycreations.wordpress.com/2026/08/24/you-no-longer-need-3d-fear/
Why is The Shift happening in our lifetime...? Kab gives a plausible explanation.
https://twitter.com/Kabamur/status/2091889326544334920
This NDE experience is recommended. So much food for thought (9' 42" video).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bvQ0BubATw
Zdenek's friend took this amazing white face cloud pic in Beskydy Mountains Moravia Czech Republic.
Dale took this great cloud ship pic in Wyoming. It looks like a plane taking off from a runway.
Beautiful meme. Thanks Jaci.
Indeed. Thanks, Possum.
Possum's Daily Baby Trump Laugh.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Kt3y1wJs25Y
Is anyone else out there sighing a lot...? I seem to be sighing a great deal lately. I am not sure why. It feels like a sense of resignation/surrender over circumstances outside of my control.
I wrote this quote from Kerry's K's latest video and put it on my wall...
'Soften into, relax into being held. The velocity is carrying you forward now. Allow..'
Softening into being held is much easier said than done. We Light Warriors have operated in a fight or flight mode from the moment we drew breath in this lifetime. It explains the deep exhaustion. As well as sighing I spend a lot of time yawning. I am usually doing one or the other throughout the day.
Possum described a case of extended discombobulation in a comment. I am sure we can all relate. Yesterday I said to Coach Jerry, watching Star Trek seems more real and comfortable to me than daily life. I feel myself on the ship, my natural habitat. Then the episode ends and I am back here again. Sigh. Yawn.
Hang in there, lovely Light Warriors. You are NOT alone.
WE'VE GOT THIS.
Where We Go One We Go All
Love and Light
Sierra
https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/
I, too, find myself yawning more than usual - sometimes two times in succession.
ReplyDeleteCagyCajun, sometimes I just cannot stop yawning, particularly in the shower for some reason. Maybe the warm water relaxes me...!
Delete