Must Watch Short 3D Matrix Video

This short video (old footage) is one of the best explanations of the 3D matrix and NPCs I have ever seen. It is a must watch. Save it and pass it on. Thanks, Maria (2' 20" video).

https://old.bitchute.com/video/nvUeYogCVI0Z/

This morning (before I watched that video), my dear friend Coach Jerry and I were chatting and swapping notes about our daily lives. Jerry said, 'Sometimes I just suddenly stop what I'm doing and freeze on the spot...' Bingo! Me too. After watching the video, I can see what is happening - we Light Warriors are now constantly glitching in and out of 3D.

During the last week I thought I was going crazy, or suddenly developing dementia, multiple times. I would head to the fridge with the milk - then find myself in the bathroom. What just happened there...?? This experience is happening several times a day. 

The chat with Jerry, and the video, are a huge relief. Light Warriors, thank goodness we are on this crazy Ascension journey together. Dolores Cannon forewarned that we would experience a lot of glitching towards the end.

Change of subject...

These three docs are now my favorite men on You Tube. It is so refreshing to hear the TRUTH from medical practitioners. All three doctors are fervently opposed to 'dishing out meds like candy', especially statins. Peter is a reknowned cardiologist. 

The first video is about statins (20 minutes). The second video features their eight favorite foods (which they all eat) to reduce inflammation (29 minute video). They are so personable, such a pleasure to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRoh7jdc2pI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rolnl8x-2Vw

Inspiring meme, thanks Possum.








So much TRUTH in just two words. Thanks, Maria.















Possum's Daily Baby Trump Laugh. Isn't Melania adorable in her cute sleeping hat..??

Finally, I rather boldly asked my spirit guides during this morning's meditation about the timing for the Solar Flash/SHTF. I haven't been cheeky enough to ask for ages. Here is their response...

'September is looking very promising for timing. You've just got to get through this month...'

Please use your discernment regarding that message. I am only ever the messenger on this blog. 

However, it does look exciting...!

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light
Sierra



Comments

  1. Yesterday I had brushed my hair and went out in the kitchen to put the brush back on its shelve, and these days I'm often forgetting words I want to say, and will have to describe the meaning of them instead. On friday I went to sunny Copenhagen. There were tourists everywhere and many of them were Americans. I thought, 'why do they find Denmark interesting when they have such a wonderful country themselves? Anyway, I went to my favorite health food store and the sign said that saturday they would close 2.30 pm, but the door was open so I went in. I asked the woman in there if it was ok that I went inside and she said, 'Yes, on friday we close at 6 pm'. He he, since I got up in the morning I had thought that it was saturday. '-It's ascension symptoms' I thought' But there was a quite high vbration with all the happy people in the sunny streets. Maybe I wasn't the only one who thought it was saturday🥳🌤
    Love and light🛸

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Torsten, I so relate to this comment...! I have done exactly the same thing with my own hairbrush. Often I find myself in the wrong room trying to put something away. And yes, days of the week have become almost impossible to keep track of. Today is Sunday here but I am so tired of trying to remember days of the week, I decided to call it Monday instead. I found it quite comforting. We create our own reality. Love and Light from night time NZ.

      Delete
  2. Lol, I forget what day it is all the time 🙃. One time I thought it was Friday and I was corrected and told it was Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indigo, that is almost a daily occurrence for this Kiwi...! It is good to laugh about it...

      Delete
  3. It’s great to hear doctors talking about the dangers of taking statins. I’ve had a rebellion feeling my whole life towards medicine and the medical community. I believe my energy is disruptive to this earth system. There is a lot of brainwashing in their education. I recall back in 2000 we had just come back from Florida and I heard a doctor on the news saying alcohol was poison and he didn’t care how much they glamorized it, poison is poison. I never saw him on the news again. I was so happy to hear he was speaking the truth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indigo, I agree with you about how good it is to hear doctors speaking out openly about the dangers of medication, especially statins. They are very brave. Hopefully it will inspire many other doctors to have the courage to speak out too. The world would be a very different place...!

      Delete
  4. Somehow I find that my life is getting more hectic & fraught with difficulties since mid-June. Hence, being scattered & all over the place is very normal since there is always some issue that popped up after one is resolved. Very busy yet feeling like 3D life is so empty & meaningless. Hanging by a thread on some days. Anyone else feeling the same?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JN, I completely relate to your comment. Most days there is some niggly frustrating issue I have to deal with. My energy feels scattered. I have to really apply myself to boring 3D tasks I have totally lost interest in. And yes, 3D life does feel empty and meaningless most of the time. 'Hanging by a thread' is a phrase I am hearing a lot in the Light Warrior community. You are not alone. Love and Light to you in beautiful Singapore.

      Delete
  5. I had a good reminder/lesson yesterday about patience. The bike shop texted me that my bike was finally done after almost a month and what I thought would be a simple tune up. After all the delays and parts ordered I figured it would be easily over $300. The repair dude felt bad I waited so long and gave me 15% off. It ended up being $154. Larger things too will turn out better than expected, it just seems to take longer than we hoped...🫩 🙄🤣🧡😎

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Important Que Drop Proof

'Buckle Up, Buttercups'