Star Trek Future Is HERE

Our C-in-C: 'Ultimately (there will be) a massive American Star Fleet, making space travel almost as common as ocean travel today...' (15" video).

https://twitter.com/Kabamur/status/2093391832982167766

Bring it on, Sir. We are READY. Tough luck to those who aren't.

Starship Earth Ascends latest newsletter features astounding video footage of an active St--gate in I-an . There are two short videos. Don't miss it. Beyond exciting for weary Light Warriors.

https://tinyurl.com/uanb5sw5

Do not miss this either. A retired US intelligence officer gave a whistle-blower account of Admiral B--d's flights into the center of the Earth. What a brave man - both of them, actually (1' 27" video). Thanks, Kat. Great research.

https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/117188211281742581

Magnificent news. Our C-in-C has enlisted three Light Warrior entertainment heavy-weights to transform Ho---wood. Jon Voight will spear-head the revival, along with Mel Gibson and Sylvester Stallone. Love it (two links).

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/117192406705033763

https://truthsocial.com/@Momo64/posts/117192528863615037

Brenda Hoffman's latest channeling. Always inspiring.

https://lifetapestrycreations.wordpress.com/2026/08/31/youre-an-interest-forerunner/

This two minute video was sent to me by my dear friend Coach Jerry. Wow. Amazing. Bring tissues.

https://x.com/CaptKylePatriot/status/2094250630453878844

Florian sent this stunning pic from the Cloud Appreciation Society. It was taken by Ceridwen Lloyd at Russell Falls, Mount Field National Park, Tasmania.










Delightful meme. Thanks, Jaci. It really is that simple.













Possum's Daily Baby Trump Laugh. So cool - and a good dig at the dying medical establishment.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ekIwXwzYbG4

Phew. Lots in today's post, huh...?? I love it. The days of 'nothing much happening' are long gone.

Time for another Alliance saying: 'Are you tired of winning yet...??'

Finally, speaking of time, I cannot believe how I runoutoftimeeverysingleday (I ran those words together deliberately, so no need to comment or send email). WHERE do the limited hours in each day go...????

It is powerful motivation to continually ditch toxic people and situations. We, quite literally, do not have time for them anymore. Clear the decks - ascending Light Warrior coming through...

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light

Sierra

https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/






Comments

  1. Wow great post. So much happening. That stargate in Iran looks amazing. Love and hugs to all. 🌺❤️🥰🌸

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Myrtle...! It is easy to put together posts lately because there is so much great intel. Love, Light and hugs to you.

      Delete
  2. Recently I saw this post about Gaia's spirit is gone since the lunar eclipse (https://schrodingersothercat.blog/2026/08/29/1008-gaia-is-gone/) & a few posts on social media that the matrix is dead. Does anyone sense this? I have been feeling heavy hearted lately as the systems in the matrix are already broken beyond repair yet we still have to live in it. Some have managed to live off grid but for me I can't. Hard to be sanguine & imagine a better world as what Blossom said in her latest video yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JN, I understand what you mean about the matrix being broken yet we still have to live within it. I am learning to see the absurdity of the broken matrix that is still trying to pretend it is doing okay. And humor is so important. I had a lovely little interaction with a checkout operator today as we chose a box to fit my groceries. We both laughed as we tested different boxes. It was delightful. That is how I am surviving this craziness....! Love, Light and hugs to you in Singapore.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Important Que Drop Proof

Insight Landed With A Thud