C-In-C: 'Let The Games Begin...'

A significant chess-themed post from our C-in-C. 'Let The Games Begin...'

https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/2086131262654165447

Todd Blanche has been voted in as the new US Attorney General. That's him in this pic with our C-in-C. Methinks Blanche is the key to what happens next. Bring it on...!

https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/2086152829798842617

Chuck Grassley helped to seal the deal for Blanche's appointment. Grassley featured in the Que drops. A-----ce in FULL control.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/mike-davis-chuck-grassley-behind-scenes-work-proved-decisive-todd-blanche-confirmation-fight

This doctor is scathing when it comes to his profession re the deadly jab (10' 30" video).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EMsOVIHz5w

This guy packs a ton of spiritual info into less than 30 secs. I'm not on Telegram but I could view it.

https://t.me/StellaStarStern/5294

Ascension Lightworkers with a Lions Gate post. Lengthy but well worth the time.

https://eraoflight.com/2026/08/08/lions-gate-alignment-expansive-energy/

Jalquin took this pic on Aussie Sunshine Coast. Our Galactic friends - only clouds in the sky.











Delightful meme. Thanks Jaci.











Amen to this meme. Thanks, Possum.

















Possum's Daily Baby Trump Laugh. Part 6. They have nailed RFK Jr's voice and face. Love it.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/xgJVTHKeZu8

Coach Jerry's powerful guest post generated richly-deserved praise. My dear friend Jerry expressed our Ascension journey with ever such eloquence. 

Yes, life on Earth as an awake Light Warrior IS like living in a zoo. And yes, it IS often very lonely. That is why this community is so important. We need each other for support on a daily basis.

Will I ever stop writing this blog..?? That is an interesting question. The answer: Definitely not in the foreseeable future. I am patiently awaiting my next orders from our Galactic friends.

Therefore I will continue to be your daily read over your morning coffee. That's what I hear from northern hemisphere readers! Southern hemisphere readers read my posts before going nighty-night.

Take care out there lovely Light Warriors. You are far more precious to humanity than you realize.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light

Sierra

https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Important Que Drop Proof

'Buckle Up, Buttercups'