Ascension Lightworkers: Healing The Nervous System

Ascension Lightworkers latest message is inspiring as always.

https://eraoflight.com/2026/08/29/healing-the-nervous-system/

I like this message from St Germain via Daniel Stanton.

https://eraoflight.com/2026/08/29/saint-germain-you-will-not-be-the-black-sheep-forever/

Our C-in-C is having a marvellous time with Lake America trolling. What a hoot..!

https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/2093789090286088269

Another excellent short clip from Kerry K (1' 40" video). Recommended. Thanks, Possum.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/X9ASw82uzqs

Possum found this great meme from Kerry K.










Powerful meme. Thanks Possum.












Beautiful meme. Thanks, Jaci.












Possum's Daily Baby Trump Laugh. Aren't the voices clever...?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/eNk97iaT_tY

I want to give a shout out to Possum whose contributions to today's posts have been stellar. Couldn't do it without you, dear friend.

Kerry K mentioned overwhelm in her clip. I frequently get moments of overwhelm. What I do is pause and B...R...E...A...T...H...E. I remind myself that millions of Light Warriors all over the world are going through similar experiences. That sense of global community gives me the strength to keep going. 

I love reading comments under videos. It reassures me that I am not alone. And neither are you.

Finally, the Eclipse window energies will affect us for weeks to come, so we can forget the desire to 'go back to normal..' Huh..? We Light Warriors have never known 'normal'.  

We are highly evolved multi-dimensional galactic beings. The cosmos is our work place and playground. We sure ain't 'normal'.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light

Sierra

https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Important Que Drop Proof

'Buckle Up, Buttercups'