Why Do We Come To Earth..?

This Kab post summarizes why we come to Earth. It is not what you think. Highly recommended. Please use your discernment, as always. I am just the messenger.

NPCs (Non Playing Characters) are an endless source of fascination and speculation. An excerpt from Dolores Cannon's The Convoluted Universe Book 4 re NPCs. She calls them The Backdrop People...

'They came to live, breathe, work and die...They didn't choose....They are slaves that go from one star system to the next and they are used as a back drop...They are just here as energy to help us with our lessons, to create chaos, or to work or just to live...They are just energy...'

Dolores didn't like the word 'slaves'. I am not a fan either, but the regression client used it.

Papi Trumpo is having a ball with BIG HAIR pics. The A-----ce is working hard to keep up our spirits.

My daughter Liv took these two serene photos this morning. My daily walk view (not at sunrise!).































I took this unusual cloud pic yesterday. It was low and had powerful energy.














Florian sent this meme. We are in a potent portal window until the eclipse on 12 August and beyond.



















Lovely meme, thanks Jaci.

















Possum's Daily Baby Trump Laugh. Part 7 and finale of the medieval series. Melania is adorable.

Finally, I was chatting with Light Warrior friends about how the 3D/5D divide is unfolding in our relationships. Currently it is my experience that certain people are reaching out to me. They are drawn magnetically to my frequency. It is a delightful development.

Goodness...!! I just could NOT find that word 'development'. Many Light Warriors are reporting that they are losing words mid-sentence. It is comforting to know I am not alone.

Hang in there, lovely Light Warriors. Enjoy the A-----ce dedication to keeping the atmosphere light and fun as we steam towards the finish line. We are grateful.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light
Sierra

Comments

  1. Liv's two pics has the freshness of Nature and even from the screen on my phone, I can feel it. - early morning before the 3D matrix has fully got up to a new day with their insanity. And Sierra, it looks like a happy cloud in your pic, as if it's dancing in the sky🌀
    Live and lightπŸ›Έ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Torsten, it was a crisp clear winter morning. You are right - fresh and new before the 3D matrix got underway. The cloud did feel like a visitor...! Love and Light to you and Hanne from night time NZ.

      Delete
  2. 🎬🎭🧘🏽‍♂️☮️πŸ’“πŸ›Έ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sierra, this post was VERY comforting to me concerning verbal memory lapses. I'm 75 years old, and I thought I was in the beginning stages of dementia because like everyone else, I lose a word in the middle of a sentence here and there ... but for the past few days, the word lapses have been on steroids! Whoopee! I'm glad to know I'm not bound for a senior care facility. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leah, I am SO glad to read your comment...!! I am 69 years old, and I am losing words mid sentence several times a day lately. It's a fairly new development so I comfort myself with the notion that dementia does not come on so suddenly...!! It is most disconcerting though, isn't it..?? Love, Light and hugs to you.

      Delete
    2. Sierra, it is VERY disconcerting. Thank you for providing us with this opportunity to learn from each other. Love, Light, and Laughter to you and your loved ones.

      Delete
  4. Gosh I’m glad I’m not an NPC. Imagine going from one star system to the next having that boring role!!! Beautiful pictures. So serene. Love and hugs to all πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸŒΊπŸ’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Myrtle, I too am very glad to be ensouled. Maybe the NPCs are completely unaware of their NPCness...?? We are being blessed with beautiful sunny winter days here. SO grateful. Love, Light and hugs to you and Liz.

      Delete
  5. I do believe souls came to Earth to learn, like a school, however since it was hijacked the rules changed on the humans for the worse. I don’t believe souls came her to become fragmented from experiencing so much trauma over and over again without a way out. There have been some very powerful masters here that have been getting rid of the dark and thank god for them. The dark ones that cannot be rehabilitated are sent to the Cental Galactic Sun and are no longer individuated. That says it all. 🌞

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a similar take. Thanks Indigo.

      Delete
    2. Indigo, I completely agree with you. I will use your comment in today's post. Thanks for sharing..!

      Delete
    3. (Belle writing here! ) Agree with your take Indigo, many dark energies have been removed & the air has become so much lighter because of that. There have also been many who were enslaved by these creatures who we personally experienced as "making a run for freedom" a couple of years ago when a major "clearing" went on, some including reptilian (native) that had been enslaved. And the end is that after experiencing many of these "Dark Ones" the energies now for us are a "walk in the park". Breathe deeply and joyfully! We feel that we are recalibrating in this time to the original blueprint of this Earth.

      Delete
    4. Thanks Belle. I love that - 'Breathe deeply and joyfully...!'

      Delete
  6. Raven and I had a very nice anniversary celebration on saturday. We purchased some London Fog iced tea and a small package of almond shortbread cookies, and brought them to a local park that we’ve never visited before. We found a shady spot to sit down and had a little tea party. Then we walked around the park for a while and enjoyed the view of the Puget Sound.

    We drove back home to get changed into some fancier clothes and then went to dinner at my favorite restaurant, called Duke’s Chowder House. I love seafood, and the food there is so delicious. It’s kind of expensive, so I only go there a couple times a year max, but that makes it more special.

    Whenever I go to that restaurant, my group is always the only group that is dressed nicely; all the other people eating there are in casual clothes. It’s very easy to tell that all of those people are rich because they don’t bother to dress up when dining there; I always stick out like a sore thumb because I dress up every time.

    On a separate note, the energies from the 8/8 portal are really funky and surreal, I have felt so floaty and clumsy for the past 2 days. How are the energies affecting you guys?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Dukes Chowder House at Green Lake? I use to eat there on occasion many years ago when I lived in Seattle. Is that the one?
      I have been a bit headachey now and then and up and down energy. Happy Anniversary Anael and Raven! πŸ’“

      Delete
    2. There’s actually a Duke’s in Tacoma, near Point Ruston, I haven’t been to the Duke’s in Seattle. I try to avoid going to Seattle nowadays, but if I ever go back, I’ll keep in mind that they have a location there!

      Delete
    3. Happy Anniversary Anael and Raven...! I love seafood, Anael. It is my favorite. I don't eat out at restaurants anymore - I can't handle the noise. However, a local restaurant makes a delicious Thai fish curry which my daughters and I treat ourselves to fairly often as takeaway.
      As for 888 portal symptoms - yes, definitely feeling it. Surreal indeed. As Possum said, I have been a bit headachey, which means I need to drink water. I already drink a lot of water. Feeling super sensitive to other people's feelings, empathy on steroids. Strangely I am going through a bout of heightened energy, so making the most of it with meal prep for freezer meals. On the whole though, totally surreal. Hugs to you and Raven.

      Delete

Post a Comment