Capitulation: Iranian Oil Minister Resigns

A major victory for the Alliance - the Iranian Oil Minister has resigned. Iran will be without oil, therefore revenue, in less than a week. Alliance in FULL control.

https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/117383995017380332

I wonder if this pivotal event is connected to Dan Scavino Jr's CHECKMATE post on FB...? 

https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/117383641815968099

Starship Earth Ascends latest newsletter has some fascinating intel about the REAL calendar (Julian). Spoiler alert: We are still in September.

https://tinyurl.com/3dyjzf9a

Lovely video from Taygeta about remembering our past lives now that the veil has lifted (3' 48" video).

https://tinyurl.com/4dr4ppy3

Florian sent this striking bird cloud pic from the Cloud Appreciation Society. It was taken by Hassan Dadashi Arani at Khomeynishahr City Esfahan Iran.








Blog reader Kala sent this beautiful cloud pic from Lubbock Texas.

Blog reader Miriam's son took this surreal cloud pic in the Dolomite Mountains.














Possum's Daily Baby Trump Laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/FUyHsYOQ0YI

Speaking of my dear Light Warrior friend Miriam...This morning Miriam texted me to say that she had been driving behind a car with the number plate WVEWON. We decided that the Alliance sent that cool number plate down here to NZ to cheer us both up...!

Finally, I have been receiving many emails from blog readers who are living with beloved 'sleeping' family members. They all say how isolated they feel, not being able to talk to their loved one/ones about everything they know.

I am sure SHTF will manifest any day which will blow that problem right out of the water. Meanwhile, the purpose of this blog is to provide a safe community where we can share our experiences as we ascend consciously out of 3D into 5D and beyond. 

The interesting thing, those loved ones will most likely come with us. We did the work, they get to take the trip. However, no one escapes the gut-wrenching shock of learning the TRUTH about 3D planet Earth. We chose to absorb that shock gradually. 

As I said in yesterday's post, I would not want to be in the shoes of sleepers right now.

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light

Sierra

https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/






Comments

  1. Thank you Sierra. I definitely don’t want to be in the shoes of the sleepers right now. I’m definitely happy with my awakening but still have lots to learn. I’d much rather that though than being catapulted into it. Love and blessings to all πŸ₯°πŸŒΊπŸ€—πŸŒΈ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Myrtle, so happy to have you as a dear friend and colleague on our Light Warrior mission. It's a lot easier when you have someone to talk to openly, without having to edit conversations...! Love, Light and hugs to you and Liz.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Insight Landed With A Thud

Hopi Prophecy Unfolding In Real Time