Assange Is BACK. Buckle Up...

HUGE news. Julian Assange is BACK. Buckle up, Buttercups.

https://truthsocial.com/@KatistheSea3/posts/117287900762270733

Excellent intel in Starship Earth Ascends latest newsletter. Recommended reading.

https://tinyurl.com/mwfeyb4k

Coach Jerry sent this link to a Benny Johnson video (8 minutes) along with this description...

'Military has confirmed space force weaponry . Amazing intel in preparation for the Shift and the sheeznic hitting the fan! NCSWIC...!' (Coach Jerry)

Another great cloud ship pic from Jan on her US road trip, taken near Utah.














Sylvia sent this striking sunset pic, complete with fleet of small ships. It was taken at Double Check Arena Eaton Colorado.













Delightful meme. Thanks Jaci.










Possum's Daily Baby Trump Laugh. Slightly longer. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Mn3MtxrBQDI

As I drove into town today to my AA meeting, I was reflecting on all the things I have to be grateful for. It was an impressive list, I tell you. I am abundant in Love.

I felt quite strange and discombobulated at the AA meeting, like a proverbial fish out of water. That sense continued as I did my shopping afterwards. There was a surreal air around everything. I have been pondering this new sensation: Is it the start of The Shift..??

When you read today's intel, it is easy to deduce that the Shift/Event/SHTF is extremely close now. It would explain the many Ascension symptoms that are being widely discussed online. Today I just felt...odd. Ascension symptoms are difficult to describe in Earth language. I will stick with...odd.

On that note...hope all is well in your neck of the woods, lovely Light Warriors. Do leave comments. This community really appreciates postive uplifting comments, especially me...!

WE'VE GOT THIS.

Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light

Sierra

https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/


Comments

  1. Today I have felt dizzy, have a floating feeling and have felt very disconnected. Gosh I even went for a run this afternoon!!! That’s not like me. I used to enjoy running but haven’t had the energy for it for a few years. Maybe some energy is returning. Love and hugs to all πŸ’πŸŒΊπŸ₯°❤️πŸŽ‰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Myrtle, ditto...! That is exactly how I felt today. I said to Jerry in a phone call, I don't feel tethered to the ground. I felt as if I could float away in a moment. Running is a great idea for grounding. I am doing two walks a day just to stay grounded. Love, Light and hugs to you.

      Delete
  2. Gratitude is powerful and keeps good things flowing. I got some Jeep repairs done yesterday much quicker than I anticipated and at a reasonable price. (Good, honest mechanics are worth their weight in gold!).
    Beautiful beach walk where the late summer sky was indistinguishable from the lake's horizon. I found a t-shirt floating and a piece of PVC pipe nearby and kept walking. Found a golf ball in the lake and then another. Thought it would be cool to find some more... Well, I found the mother lode! They were everywhere! I filled the pockets on my swim suit and held some in my hands. If I found any more I woulda had to wedge some under my armpits or between my butt cheeks... I used the T-shirt and pipe I found to make a hobo bindle to carry my treasure back home. Good analogy of sometimes we need things to come into alignment to be ready for the massive blessings we'll receive! The Matrix has reached its expiration date. I agree, it's feeling even more 'odd' than usual...🀷🧑😎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is very funny for a Friday! Thank you Cosmic! Every day seems very surreal to me as well, just slightly off-kilter...today would be a great day for the Shift, as I have plans to travel to Mexico on Sunday - NOW is a great time, Universe - I know you follow Sierra's blog too...lol...sending lots of love and light to everyone! <3

      Delete
    2. CC, I too am blessed with a good honest mechanic. He is a real keeper. Fortunately he is young, like my lovely reliable hairdresser friend. I have got years of excellent care ahead with my car and my hair...!
      Oh my goodness - your story of golf balls and butt cheeks. Just could NOT stop laughing, CC....!! Then you made your wee swag to carry your loot home. Brilliant. Talk about abundance and manifestation. And we will get that round of golf one day, either here in NZ, or Michigan - or both..!!

      Delete
    3. Eileene, safe travels to Mexico. And do send us cloud ship pics from there, we haven't had any from Mexico yet...! Much Love and Light to you.

      Delete
  3. I felt much more discombobulated and weird on Tuesday and seemingly feeling a bit more with it since but not back yet. What ever back means. πŸ€ͺ
    Lovely photos, meme and links. Thanks to all! πŸ’“

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love it, Possum - whatever 'back' means...! I feel very reassured that I am not alone in my discombobulation. We'll trade stories tomorrow, dear friend.

      Delete
  4. Yeah Julian Assange is back. That means more disclosure for the public. I watched the videos on Starship Earth’s website. “The Plan to Save the World” was great. Knowing the Patriots are in control means a lot. I can’t believe how high the percentage of people walking around are NPC’s. When they begin glitching and disappear we are not to mourn them because they are just a computer program. I wonder how many people out there are in love with an NPC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indigo, it is amazing to think that most of the 'people' on Earth are not ensouled. As for being in love with an NPC, interesting question. I am confident that we Light Warriors love/are in love with souls. It is about vibrational match. They would not be able to stay in our energy field otherwise.

      Delete
  5. Today, Raven and I are spending time with our friends Isaiah and Alaiah. We’ll be putting together a 500 piece picture puzzle and having tea (and probably sweets). I haven’t played with picture puzzles since I was a little kid, so I’m looking forward to it! I think we’ll be playing some music on our record player too, the whole thing sounds so relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anael, that sounds delightful. What a lovely relaxing 5D vibe. Enjoy..! Sending you and Raven a big hug.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Important Que Drop Proof

Insight Landed With A Thud