You Won't See This In MSM...
You won't ever see this side of our C-in-C in MSM. It is ironic because he is checking with journalists onboard Air Force One to ensure that they like the music play list (35" video).
https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/2099613641129558116
Que followers will appreciate this post from our C-in-C.
https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/2099905462447534348
Another excellent Ascension symptoms article from Ascension Lightworkers. Recommended.
https://eraoflight.com/2026/09/15/your-chakras-and-ascension-symptoms/
New Kerry K video - I haven't had time to watch it yet. Looks interesting (24' 16" video).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1PKM-kSg8c
Last night I took these two pics at the same time. What IS that bright triangular object in the first pic..? It is not the sun. It could be the sun reflecting off a ship - it was setting over nearby hills.
Profound Cherokee proverb, thanks Maria.
So funny...! Thanks again, Maria.
Today's Possum Daily Laugh is a bit different. I love it. Thanks to Starship Earth Ascends. I'm not on Telegram but I could view it (11' video).
https://t.me/StellaStarStern/5696
So....how are you all doing with staying in the Now..?? I am feeling more peaceful since I let go of controlling outcomes. Well, let go as much as I can. There are 5D dreams that I am in the process of manifesting. Not fast enough for this impatient Light Warrior. Sigh.
Meanwhile, time is flashing by which is manifesting in some crazy situations. I bought dark green bananas and two days later they were bright yellow. Stored in a cool place and it was not humid.
As for keeping track of days of the week....? This morning within one hour I managed to mix up two date appointments with friends. Give me strength - and them. I guess it makes for a good laugh and we Light Warriors can surely do with those these days.
Hang in there, lovely Light Warriors. Red October is just around the corner. I do believe action will be well advanced by then.
Finally, Happy Birthday to my dear friend Coach Jerry...!
WE'VE GOT THIS.
Where We Go One We Go All
Love and Light
Sierra
https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/
Happy birthday Jerry π₯³ π½ πΈ
ReplyDeleteThanks, Sweetie - I will make sure he sees your greeting...!
DeleteHappy Birthday Coach Jerry ππ
ReplyDeleteThanks, Myrtle, on Jerry's behalf...!
DeleteHappy birthday Coach Jerry! π
ReplyDeleteThat is a super cool pic you took Sierra. Our Star Families are closer than ever, and getting just as antsy as we are!π΅π«πΈπ€©
CC, our friend Jerry will love your birthday greetings, thanks...! And that photo is super cool because I did not see the ship until I posted the pic...! All I saw was a streak of light in the sky when I took the pic. I was rapt to see the ship later. Yes indeedy, our Galactic family will definitely be getting antsy too...!
DeleteHi Sierra, first: Happy Birthday to Coach Jerry. 2nd: I thought you might find this interesting: According to Ismael Perez, New Zealand was once part of Lemuria. I was told that my first earthly incarnation was there. (But I was naughty in a later incarnation on Atlantis. Mea culpa.)
ReplyDeleteLeah, I know Coach Jerry will appreciate your birthday wishes, thank you on his behalf.
DeleteYes, I knew about NZ being part of Lemuria, along with the Hawaiian Islands. There is rich ancient culture among the native Pacific Islanders. And I think we all struggled on Atlantis..!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERRY!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to that Now moment of your next guest post. (Hope that everyone got that)
Being in the NOW is very foreign process for me having spent so much time planning out future operations and training etc.. during my career. It's not a "switch" that is easy to turn off.
I am chalking it up to the fact that I'm a "work in progress". Onward & Upward ALL !!
Phud, I got it...!! I am sure Jerry did too - and he had a great birthday.
DeleteYes, I hear you re constantly straying into the future. It is my biggest challenge on this Earth mission. Just bring it on already...!!! It is comforting to know that we Light Warriors are all a work in progress. Thanks for sharing, Phud.
π π π π₯³ Many blessings Coach Jerry on your birthday! Hope you enjoy every minute π
ReplyDeleteIndigo, a little birdie told me that he did enjoy every minute...!
DeleteSince we began discussing staying in the now moment after the light being channeling, I have been more focused on noticing when my mind drifts into the past or future. I decided last night that if my mind starts to haunt the past, I immediately say, “I give my love, blessings and gratitude to the past, so be it. Thank you, thank you, thank you.” Then I immediately return my focus to the present moment. I don’t know yet what I want to do or say when my mind is projecting into the future, I’ll let you know when I figure it out.
ReplyDeleteI like that, thanks for sharing π.
DeleteAnael, I love your mantra for staying in the present moment. My challenge is always drifting into the future, so I will adapt your mantra to fit. Good luck with finishing your moth costume - the head-dress is stunning...!
DeleteA super HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our Light Warrior friend Coach Jerry!!! Many wonderful and magical moments during your BD week. πππ
ReplyDeleteGreat post in addition to the photos and memes. Thank you all for your contributions. π
Possum, our dear friend Jerry had a wonderful birthday, as he so richly deserved. And thanks for the lovely feedback about the post...!
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator
ReplyDelete