Alexander Quinn Update

An update from Alexander Quinn. Thanks, Stephen.


Dear All

I will hopefully be putting out a video on Monday, but for now, I asked the Arcturians if there was something they wanted me to share first that people need to know during July that I could leave people with for the weekend. What I received was short, which makes me feel it's particularly relevant to the collective right now and less the individual. I leave it with you.

"The event does not arrive the moment you first see it. It arrives the moment you realise you've been hearing its footsteps all along. Long before the outer world recognises that something has changed, consciousness has already begun rearranging itself beneath the surface. The signs are subtle at first. A quiet inner knowing. Old identities falling away. New questions arising. Synchronicities increasing. A growing sense that life can no longer continue as it once did. By the time the event finally becomes visible to the world, it is no longer the beginning. It is simply the moment the invisible becomes visible. Consciousness has already crossed the threshold. Physical reality is merely catching up"

- The Arcturians

AQ


Where We Go One We Go All

Love and Light
Sierra


Comments

  1. Things feel very different in myself and the world lately. I went golfing for the first time this summer. Had a few good shots and some very frustrating ones. I didn't get really pissed off like I used to. Nothing could get the rage flowing like golf (maybe video games...). So strange to witness what seemed like my mind and body or at times right and left arms fighting each other! When things would finally sync up a good shot happened. Even had a sliced shot making a curve right towards a pond. It hit a hidden rock in the reeds and shot out further towards the hole! Very strange round... I just enjoyed the beautiful day and some time with family. Make the most of these odd, transitory times folks. We won't be in this transition phase much longer...🧑😎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CC, I thoroughly enjoyed your description of your golf round. I really enjoy playing - I'm a casual player, a few times a year for decades. There is nothing more enjoyable than being on a beautiful golf course (my local Tasman Golf Course) in the sunshine, hearing that sweet sound of a perfect tee shot. From my first game I vowed NEVER to take golf seriously, and I never do. Bad shots...?? Meh. Good shots...?? Go me...!! It is the healthiest exercise on the planet. Let's have a round together one day...!!

      Delete
    2. I agree about these strange transitory times. Yesterday was a public holiday here. Even though I have been retired for four years, and it's just another day for me, it left me completely discombobulated. It made no sense. Everything feels strange these days.

      Delete
    3. I can't wait for transporters and easy travel. I'd love to play a round with you in New Zealand, I'm sure the courses are beautiful!🀩⛳ Michigan has some nice ones overlooking the Great Lakes too. Make it so!-Capt. Picard

      Delete
    4. Indeed, CC. 'Make it so...' Would love to have a hit around on one of your Great Lakes courses.

      Delete
  2. Ciao Sierra! It's sounds like a coincidence, but since they turned off CERN, time has been moving slower here. It's all been pretty weird lately. Love and Light to all πŸ™πŸ’–

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao Carolina...! 'Time' is still moving swiftly Down Under...! It does feel weird though, as you say. Love and Light to you.

      Delete
  3. I ask, is CERN good or is it bad? If it's good, then just let it continue, but ift's bad, then why is it allowed to exist?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Torsten, it is my belief that it is bad, but I really don't know enough about it. It seems that it is shut down permanently by the Alliance.

      Delete
    2. I wish and hope that it is shut down for good and that the buildigs and their instruments are destroyed so that it can't make any more harm to life on Earth!
      Love and lightπŸ™

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To My New Blog...!

Important Que Drop Proof

'Buckle Up, Buttercups'