C-in-C Time Travel Meme Fest
Our C-in-C is having a Time Travel meme fest on Truth Social. Awesome memes. Go, Sir...!
Here is a selection...
Cosmic travel...Time Travel...Plan Trusted (Que)...JFK.
It is time to Buckle Up, Buttercups. Our C-in-C is signalling in no uncertain terms: Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.
Kab posted a wonderful post about the memes, and our C-in-C's connection with our Galactic friends.
Fascinating video from Chase Hughes titled 'How To WIN The Game Of Earth'. Recently I watched his brilliant video decoding The Truman Show. It had 1.7 million views in just three weeks. I passed on the link to my daughter Liv. Hours later, the video was deleted and she never got to see it. Over the target.
Liv took these two lovely pics this morning. It was a frosty mid-winter morning. Didn't she do well...??
Powerful meme. Thanks Maria.
Great advice. Thanks Jaci.
Possum's Daily Baby Trump Laugh. I love the self-deprecating humor.
As I wrote in yesterday's post - there is a quiet determined sense of anticipation building within the Light Warrior community. We KNOW that Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming. Now we are witnessing proof in real time.
After years/decades of holding our faith, trusting the plan, our time has finally come. Enjoy the anticipation. You have EARNED it.
WE'VE GOT THIS.
Where We Go One We Go All
Love and Light
Sierra
Comments
Post a Comment