Excellent Dolores Cannon Video
I have posted this Dolores Cannon video before but it bears repeating. It is an excellent overview of our lives as souls on Earth (27 minutes).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C8m6T6DfMA&t=8s
Dolores introduced us to what she calls The Backdrop People. We know them as Non Playing Characters (NPCs). They are soul-less beings who work as extras in the background of our 'movie'.
Blog reader Betsie emailed me today to share a recent unpleasant experience in a WalMart. She got completely overwhelmed, fled the mall, then couldn't find her car in the car park. I had exactly the same experience last year in a big city mall. I got overwhelmed by the noise and crowds, fled the mall - and couldn't find my car either.
Betsie...
'As I pondered the experience I came up with the realization that WalMart (and places like that) are "HOLDING PENS" for NPC's! It's where they gather!!!!! I got a good laugh out of that and when I tell spiritual friends of my realization they get a good laugh out of it, too...' (Betsie)
Florian sent these two great pics from the Cloud Appreciation Society. The first pic was taken by Gianpaolo Tescari in Milano Italy.
This pic was taken by Shelley Collins in California.
Powerful meme from Zachary Fisher.
Possum's Daily Laugh. Baby Trump. Very timely after the World Cup Final...!
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/DlaQgOrnVtk
Finally, I haven't discussed Ascension 'symptoms' for a while. Lately when I interact socially, I need time to recalibrate afterwards. It didn't used to be this pronounced - the need for recovery. I am noticing that my senses are heightened, especially smell and hearing. I think my vision is improving too, yay. And I get highly distracted, very easily. That is NOT me. I am usually very disciplined and focused.
Hang in there, lovely Light Warriors. We are finding each other all over the world. This blog has matched a few people in its time. It brings me a lot of joy.
WE'VE GOT THIS.
Where We Go One We Go All
Love and Light
Sierra
https://ascensionwithsierra.blogspot.com/
Thank you Sierra and all. I saw a cloud similar to Shelly’s the other day. I was driving and had nowhere to stop to take a photo. It was like an oval ring shape that looked like it had been cut out of the sky. I so wish I could have gotten a photo of it. I also had a dream that Trump featured in. He didn’t speak but was driving a car like a Daimler or Bentley. My Mum (Liz) was in the front passenger seat and I was in the back. We drove up a really steep drive way to a castle like house. Trump got out and walked in. I got out and was ready to walk in but then noticed my Mum wanted to get out but didn’t have her shoes on. I rolled my eyes and went to help her. I noticed her shoes were bright yellow. Then I woke up. Poops. I would have loved to know what happened after that. Love and hugs to all π€π₯°πΈπΊ
ReplyDeleteMyrtle, I absolutely love your dream...! Maybe one night you can ask your Higher Self to pick up that dream from where you left off. Wouldn't that be cool...?? I have also been driving and seen amazing cloud ships/anomalies that I can't photograph. I say out loud to my Galactic friends, 'Thanks, guys. That one was just for me...' Love, Light and hugs.
DeleteMyrtle, your Mom's shoes may represent the Golden Age. Thanks for sharing.
DeleteI only go to the mall/shopping center if I have to and can't avoid it. Everything is artificial, no windows, no daylight and NPC's everywhere, buying NPC things and there is a nervous energy. Coming home again from there is to get out of a strange dream and I need rest. My wife and I once lived close to the shopping center and often warned each other, 'don't go there on a saturday, it's crazy in there'. Hundreds of people walking around as if they were hypnotized. The best part of the exprience by being there is to get out in the daylight and the fresh air again...πΈ
ReplyDeleteLove and light from cloudy DKπ¨☁️π€π
Torsten, I sometimes feel physically ill in big malls with no windows, only artificial light. And yes, everyone walks around in a zombie like state. No smiles, no eye contact. Give me sunshine, fresh air and REAL people any time....! Love and Light to you and Hanne from night time NZ.
DeleteI agree with you Sierra, Betsy and Torsten... Shopping malls are a real nightmare. Fortunately in my area there are open-air markets under big trees and you can feel the true atmosphere. Sierra, I am experiencing the same "symptoms" as you. Love and Light to all ππ
ReplyDeleteCarolina, your open-air markets sound so lovely under the big trees. We have open air markets every weekend in my region too. The atmosphere is such a contrast to the mall environment - happy smiling people, eye contact, conversation. True 5D consciousness. Ciao Bella...!
DeleteGlad you reposted Dolores' video. Great reminder! Thank you! π
ReplyDeleteWow, Dolores Cannon described me to a T when she talked about the second wave of volunteers. I have no doubt in my mind now that that is who I am and what I came here to do. I guess I really do simply need to fill my time with whatever makes me happy since all I was asked to do here in this life is “be.” I have wondered many times in the past how much my presence affects others around me, and it sounds like “a lot” is my answer, according to Dolores. I think I will take more enjoyment from walking around the Tacoma Mall from now on, knowing that if there are any real people there, I can help them with my energy, even if we’re on opposite ends of the mall.
ReplyDelete